BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #77 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Natural & artificial flavors.

Ammie B.
These are my go to summer snacks for my kids, with them being home they are always snacky. Not to mention I can throw these in a bag and we can go to the lake for a picknick or camping. I love the taste and the quality. My kids think they are the best. I recommend them to anyone. specially when they are on sale!
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
These are my fav beach day snack! I carry these to the beach because they are simple and provide a sweet yet nutritious treat for everyone in the family. Welch's has been a favorite in my family since I was young. I would recommend any of their products to everyone!
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits I absolutely love these fruit snacks and this also comes in a box. These are so yummy and good. I have ware. These things since I was a. child you have to go buy some there yummy!
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love eating these as a snack! They are so healthy and delicious. They have these in almost every vending machine in school. I always buy this from the deli or supermarket. They also have various flavors.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
The kids love the OG fruit Snacks flavor by this brand so I decided to purchase another flavor and kids agreed on this one. They were gone quickly the kids loved and said for me to buy again ... ok :)
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Such a great snack! I remember eating these before soccer games for an added boost of energy. I like that these have 100% vitamin C and are made from real fruit. It makes me feel that I'm making a more nutritional choice when choosing these over other snack items.
Janice K.
Lamont, FL
These are fantastic for at work snacks. They're not messy and are satisfying enough that it can stifle your appetite until your next meal. My niece won't eat any other gummy but these!
Kira M.
My kids like these compared to any other fruit snack, they say they're soft but not to chewy, and they taste like real fruit, not fake fruit flavoring.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I absolutely love this! Great healthy snack packed with vitamin C .They are addicting can't just have one pack. :p
Stefanie D.
I love these!! The taste is so good, i could eat a few bags haha great little snack! I like that these have 100% vitamin C
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What is your favorite flavor?