BY WELCH'S

Welch's Fruit 'n Yogurt snacks are available in mouthwatering strawberry, cherry and blueberry varieties.

Welch's Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks are produced, marketed and distributed under authority of Welch Foods, Inc. by The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc.

For more information please visit the Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks page at

• Which flavor do you like the best - strawberry, blueberry...8 Answers
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I like them. I love fruit snacks anyway so the yogurt is an added bonus. They just taste like strawberries and cream. They are have vitamin C, vitamins A & D, calcium, gluten free and an low fat so that’s a plus it doesn’t make you feel too guilty about eating them. I would recommend these for children and adults for a snack. Oh and I feel like they should make these in peach flavor too.
Lenna K.
 I was very impressed with this snack! I got it just as an, "oh that looks yummy, let me try it." They were reasonably priced. They are surprisingly pretty healthy for you. They were a nice pick me up when I needed something sweet, and easy. I am a very on the go person, these were great to toss in my bag as I run out the door in the morning. I will def be buying these again!  Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks
Alex M.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I got them Target. They are a great on the go snack.  I love how these also contain calcium.  I
can really taste the yogurt flavor in these.
They are very soft to chewy & a nice fun small size.  They’re a satisfying snack & the burst of
strawberry flavor is great.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Fruit and yogurt at the same time. It’s great for snacks and they travel, I just found it to sweet to have. It’s not exactly my first time trying this, but I think there are healthy snacks that don’t have too much sugar.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I got this for free from sourcesample.com. I'm in love with the taste of the one that I got. It was the strawberry one. I have had Welch's fruit snacks before. Nothing like this. I'm so wanting to try the other flavors now. I would recommend them to anyone!
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
These fruit snacks are sooo delicious! The yogurt addition gives a creamy flavor like you're eating berries with cream. I love welchs fruit snacks bc they're made with real fruit juice. They have the most flavor of any fruit snacks and they're always really soft and fresh. #snackattack #welchs
Lynn B.
These are good. They have real fruit purée in the ingredients and yogurt. These are gluten free. They are sold in boxes with individual bags. These are high in sugar. Kids and adults should enjoy them.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I got these the other day from Walmart the box was less then $3. I think they’re delicious and juicy and the right combination of yogurt! I took these hiking and they were an awesome juice in the go snack! They’re gluten free and have vitamin c ! Love theses and can’t wait to try the others
Claire B.
Raleigh
These fruit snacks are delish. I tried the strawberry flavor, and I will try the other two as well. Fruit snacks can taste disgusting after you eat a bunch of them, but I could keep on eating these. They remind me of Raisinettes. I don’t think these are that healthy despite the health claims on the label, but they are nice for an occasional snack.
Michelle L.
I got this as a free sample. I did not care from them. It's something I won't waste my money on. It's too sweet for me. It might be good for kids as a snack though.
Claire B.
Raleigh
Which flavor do you like the best - strawberry, blueberry, or cherry?