Welch's Fruit Fizz Concord Grape Blast Sparkling Juice:
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Preservatives
70 Calories
1 Serving Of Fruit Per Can
Sparkling Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice From Concentrate, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Stevia Leaf Extract. Pasteurized. Contains 50% Juice. Contains Natural Fruit Sugars Only.

Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
These aren't bad, but they are a bit pricey. The flavor is good; there is an intense grape flavor I really liked. Compared to Welch's other fruit drinks, these were a bit more expensive, probably because of the "Fizz" factor. I would probably just buy the normal juice next time and save a bit.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Welches is my favorite brand of juice. They taste amazing, and for someone with kidney problems, always having cranberry or cranberry grape juice on hand is a must have
Christian L.
Columbia, SC
This sparkling juice is great for just sitting back and watching TV, gaming, etc. It's the perfect drink for relaxation. I've purchased it many times myself. I advise everyone to purchase this beverage. 👍👍
Shirley J.
Rex, GA
By far this Juice is the bomb.com. I loving the fizz concord grape blast flavored sparkling juice. It is very affordable and the value is good. I would definitely recommend the juice to family and friends, yes I would buy this again and again.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the sparkling juice flavors. Great twist on an already great tasting drink. Super refreshing after a long hot day and also great to mix into an adult beverage ;) highly recommend, love the fizziness!
Brandi P.
My kids like their grape juice as well as this one. So if your kids like their grape juice they will most likely also enjoy this one as well.
Stephanie H.
Little adorable juice makes the party a little more interesting. I don't usually get these, but I saw them once and immediately bought it.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Fizz grape juice is delicious. I really like sparkling juice and I like the fact it comes in single serve cans instead of a bottle
Anna T.
Portland, OR
This is not very good, it tastes like diet grape juice that has gone bad and is carbonated, will not drink or buy this again
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Esta bevida la prove una sola ves y no me gusto se me I so muy asucada y muy enpalagosa y tenia in savor no muy agradable