BY WELCH'S

Uniquely Refreshing

L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
SO delicious and refreshing. I bought this not expecting much, and now I'm filled with despair when it's not at the grocery store. It's reasonably priced, and more importantly, is wonderful alone or with a meal. I've added a little sparkling water to it to make an awesome "mocktail"...definitely worth a try.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
I think I have found my new favorite summer drink. Sometimes I feel like the sweet teas and lemonades are way over sweetened and the refreshing nature gets lost in sickening sweetness. This on the other hand is light and refreshing with an adult taste that everyone can enjoy. It is also a great mixer for summer vodka drinks.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love buying juices to drink..& this one was very good! It isn't too thick ..it's nice and refreshing without tasting too sweet . It's a good drink to have anytime of the day...even if you decided to have it with your breakfast.
Keyana G.
Absolutely delicious! It's not to sweet and very light. If you want something refreshing this is it and the combinations of flavored are very unique. Something I think everyone should try!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Raspberry is my absolute favorite flavor and this raspberry hibiscus fruit juice from Welch's is to die for! I definitely recommend trying it. It's delicious, good for you, affordable, great quality, and a great value.
Allison P.
Love this juice. Floral flavor is very refreshing. Can't get enough. Lovely. Fresh. Great value. Low cost. Easy on the pocket book. Flavor is the best part. Can't have just one glass. Recommend to all.
M M.
Saw this on sale at Giant a few months back and decided to try it. It is so yummy! It's also not syrupy like some other juices may seem. Very nice, not too light or too strong flavoring.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
I could drink an entire carton of this juice on one sitting, but I won't because that's not good for you. I just love how refreshing this juice is and how it tastes.
Brittnie A.
Billings, MT
My kids liked this juice but probably won't get again. You don't get much for the price and with a family of five we go though a lot.
Ashley K.
We love this juice. my son really likes it as well! I like the hibiscus teas so I tried this juice and it's really good!
Jennie R.