BY WELCH'S

Sweet strawberry deliciousness, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix and serve. Simply delicious.

Ingredients :
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Red 40, Beta Carotene (Color

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This stuff is good for a nice summer drink. I also love freezing this into popsicles for my boys. The flavor is amazing. I will add sprite to this and I have also used pineapple juice with it for a lunch. Good juice I would recommend.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I am such a strawberry lover. Anything strawberry flavor I immediately gravitate towards. So of course I tried this. I love the frozen juices because like most frozen items it keeps longer. It tastes great and I will definitely be buying this again.
Tamara O.
To be completely honest I love eating these for the simple fact it tastes so amazing and delicious! I wouldn't want to buy another brand since this is amazing as it is! I have reccomend fed this product to so many people and they love it as well!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I enjoyed buying the different kinds of concentrate do use because it's so easy to prepare and I can keep them for a long time. I like how strong the flavor is in the juice and it does not make me think of a powdered drink.
Tasha C.
Knoxville, TN
Love, love, love Welch's concentrated juices. They are so easy to make and both of my kids love them. It's so much better for them than soda and they will grab this when I can't get them to just drunk water.
april s.
Clovis, NM
Love the taste and how easy it is to make . I love they way the can looks and it doesnt take to much room up in frfreezer. Prices are great and affordable to get alot for a month.
Kristen E.
Verona, PA
Oh my gosh, this is So good. My boyfriend made it the other day and I was shocked at how good it was. It's refreshing and fruity. Will def purchase again.
Lorraine C.
Whittier, CA
Awsome and yummy drink. You can serve this so many ways. Great value also. Its a great beverage for kids but us adults love it just as much
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
These are perfect to make for an outdoor picnic or party! kids love them and adults can use them as mixers for alcoholic drinks :)
Gledys H.
I use Strawberry Breeze juice to make punch. Mix one can with one 2 liter bottle of Cranberry Ginger Ale and Strawberry Sherbert.
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Does this taste any good?