BY WELCH'S

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Foodie Expert
Welch's Frozen Passion Fruit Cocktail is delicious! I've only recently discovered it and plan to buy more and more in the future. I would highly recommend; the price is very reasonable. My husband, 2 nieces and myself are definitely fans and love this flavor.
TYanna M.
TYanna M.
This product is absolutely amazing. You can thaw it out and turn it into anything, The expectations of this were exceeding and it does not compare to alternatives. They have an amazing flavor and I would most definitely buy it again in the future.
Odyssey G.
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
We use to buy this flavor all the time. This goes great with a summer BBQ. Put it in a pitcher with plenty of ice and water fresh sliced oranges and you have yourself a tropical getaway!
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR
My kids love it!! I hardly drink juice but when I do this is the one I choose. Doesn't have as much sugar as most juice does and it's taste good!! It's a good to have in your freezer!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
Foodie Expert
Mix this with Sprite for a refreshing punch that will please any crowd I have used it for many occasions and even the men will drink it, add a little rum for the adult version
Elise N.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Foodie Expert
I grew up on the concentrated juice cocktails. As an adult now, I enjoy using these for a unique juice to add to my fridge.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Very good! Fun to use with mixed drinks and cocktail parties!!! But can be too sweet if you don't add enough water to it!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
These welch a frozen juice are so convenient to stock up on Load up your freezer with the yummy flavor of passion fruit
nikoly v.
nikoly v.
Providence , RI
Foodie Expert
i ove passion fruit so this taste is so perfect
i always use this branch and more when i have to used concentrate
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
Welch's concentrate is good. I like that I can address more water or less depending on the flavor of the mix.