BY WELCH'S

Contains 10% juice when properly reconstituted.

Crystal R.
Haven't had the grape but every flavor I've tried has been amazing. Some you may want to water down more than others depending on your preference. It's pretty cheap when compared to a bottle of juice
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
These are perfect for making party juice! They're so convenient and keep for forever since they're frozen! I will always repurchase these and recommend them to friends! The packaging is also super convenient and fit so perfectly in my fridge.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Great to take out to cookouots and bbq's wont melt too quickly and gives you time to prepare the meals and have a fresh batch. its also great because you are able to add as much or as little as you want and you can refreeze the rest of the container.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Honestly, this is without a shadow of doubt my favorite grape juice I have tasted. It's a bargain price and I can just mix it with ice water when I am ready and it is good to drink. The taste is very rich and grapy so I will definitely continue to suggest and buy this product!
Jeneia P.
Our freezer used to be full of these lol just add it to a pitcher of water a tada u got yourself a great drink of nice cold tasty grape juice. One of the easiest products welch' has successfully achieved
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Simply one of the best juices. I like how it has a strong grape taste and it's easy to make. My family likes it because it can be kept in the freezer until they are ready to make it.
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND
GRAPE is the best. Especially when it is 100% like welch's. Frozen or in a jug this juice is pretty tasty. It's good for you and healthy. A big thumbs up in my household when everyone enjoys a glass of welchs with a snack at our family table. All smiles.
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is our frozen go-to juice always! It has the best natural flavor. We use it alot when we make smoothies as well. Such a refreshing drink and easy to make. My kids can even make it.
Thanks Welch's for such a flavorful grape juice!
Savannah Y.
Calhoun, GA
I love any Welch's juice.
They are ways have good amounts of actual fruit juice and are always fresh.
Welch's will forever be my go to for juices.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I love Welch's frozen grape juice concentrate. with it frozen it requires less storage space than bottles in pantry..store it until you need it