BY WELCH'S

Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
This used to be one of my favorite concentrated juice drinks as a kid. It tasted so good! The packaging was also easy enough for a kid to open and make. Just open, add the concentrate to a container and add water, then you had juice. This is a great product.
Kristina G.
For some reason this is the only cherry juice my kid will try, and drink. its been around forever for a reason. we use it to make popsicles in our molds too and i feel better that its actual juice and not just sugar water hes eating.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this you can use it for many different things ;) it's so yummy and what's good about this is all the different flavors to choose from the cherry one is my favorite by far. I would definitely buy this product again.
Danae R.
The frozen drinks aren't really a favorite of mine because of the high fructose corn syrup and The loads of sugar but these are good for quick and easy juice.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
I love this I make cherry limeades with this its so good and the cost for it is really great, they don't have a lot of pulp in their juices
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Welchs frozen cherry frjom concentrate juice drink is tasty and just right refreshing. It is easy to make and a drink everyone likes.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Classic stuff, and it's a classic for a reason. It's good! Cherry is not always my favorite flavor, but sometimes I like it.
Mindy G.
Temple, TX
Kids and grandkids lobe these juices they can make them by themselves. Different varieties to fit everyone in your house
Blanca Elena C.
no he probado ninguno de estos productos pero si tengo la oprtunidad lo haria de verdad para poder probar nuevas cosas
KeiSha G.
I find it more cost effective and just as delicious to keep a few frozen juices in the freezer all the time.