BY WELCH'S

For The Avocado Aficionado! Welch’s Frozen Avocados Are Ripe-frozen So That They Are Always Ready Right When You Need Them. So Convenient- Not Sliced, Not Diced, Just Perfectly Hand-chunks And So Versatile, They Can Be Use In A Variety Of Recipes Like Poke Bowls, Dressings, Sandwiches Even Desserts!! They Are Also Sodium And Cholesterol Free, A Source Of Fiber And Just 50 Calories Per Serving.

Tina G.
KIRWIN, KS
I just had these tonight with my dinner and I was pleasantly surprised by these. I thawed them out following the direction and microwaving them for 20 seconds and then another 10 (directs say 20 sec increments). I felt like this was perfect for thawing them out and they tasted great with my dinner. However, because of how I thawed them out, it left part of them warm and the middle still cold, especially on the bigger chunks. I think this is a ok alternative, especially when you can't just go get an avocado. I don't live near a grocery store, so this helps my avocado cravings.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MI
I grabbed these as soon as I saw them because I was overcome with joy on how convenient this could be for us avo junkies! After following the instructions to let them thaw, I have to give them a 1 star. On their own, they are actually quite disgusting. Very sour and chilly tasting. They did retain their green color quite a bit, but the taste was highly unpleasant, even when I tried to eat them with toast and seasonings. They might be decent masked inside a smoothie, but I honestly don't even want to try at this point because they tasted THAT bad.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
I am taking the unusual expedient of reviewing a product I have never used. But there is a reason. For reasons I do not understand, I have to eat avocados at least every other day to feel well. But there are times that decent avocados are not to be had. I have never seen this product in stores, but if I did I would grab several bags immediately, to keep in my freezer for when I need them. I would feel confident in buying several, instead of buying just one as I usually do with a product I am unfamiliar with. Why? Because I have used Welch's products literally all my life, and I am an old woman. I have never found one of them I didn't like. So I don't have to worry about the quality of this product. The brand tells me all I need ot know.
Rebecca P.
Pascagoula, MS
I love these for smoothies! I love avocado in my smoothies and this helps me do that regularly without potentially wasting half an avocado.
Emily V.
Cincinnati, OH
What recipes do you use these in? Are they hard to use outside of smoothies?