Welch's®  Frozen 100% White Grape Pear Juice Concentrate

BY WELCH'S

Since 1869

Welch's®  Frozen 100% White Grape Pear Juice Concentrate
Welch's® Frozen 100% White Grape Pear Juice Concentrate
I like the Frozen one a lot better because it takes less space in my freezer. Even though it's frozen it still has great taste in the still hundred percent Juice e-juice highly recommend a lot of people don't like buying the Frozen one because it's hard to make but I'll continue to buy it because for me it's easier.
Vika S.
Ok my kids have grown a big addiction to this juice, anytime they are thirsty, they want this juice but I do limit their intake. But this juice is very delicious but I do find it very very sweet naturally. I buy it once a week from winco food and that enough for my gals
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
Frozen concentrate is your best option next to fresh there is. Less heartburn, better taste and not so much junk added to it. The white grape pear is simply amazing! New fresh taste and kids like it to. Good price and I've bought it several times.
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
I gave it 3 stars because I love how it taste and could stay in the freezer when ever I need it. And I love how of little space it takes up in the freezer. And the tate is always refreshing.
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Omg best one aside from apple. Its like a nice wine type juice without the horrible taste of wine lol its sweet a little tart but nice and refreshing. I love the easy to remove lid too.
Theresa A.
This is one of those juices that my kids think is a "treat " . The sweet smooth taste and flavor along with the color makes them think they are having an "adult" drink.
Julia B.
San Diego, CA
Love these concentrates as an adult, and can remember drinking them as a child as well. Great classic flavor you get the crip fruit taste and not too sweet.
Mallory B.
It's very sweet. I loved it as a child not sure about the sugar content but definitely a hit for occasions. Can be used as a slushy mix also kids love.
Maria C.
these frozen jars were always my favorite as a kid, but I ate it just a lil differently , it's definitely a good substitute for Popsicle if your'e out.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
I love this version of the Frozen concentrated juice it's really easy to make and it tastes so good I will continue to buy it for the rest of my life