BY WELCH'S

Welch's Bottled 100% White Grape Juice, 96 oz: 100% grape juice without additives Made from Niagara grapes No sugar added Naturally sweet taste Refrigerate after opened

Buy on Walmart
Kristen B.
Auburndale, FL
I like that I can keep it in my freezer instead of using up much more pantry space if it were in bottle or can form. As I need it I can prepare it in a pitcher. Welches is my preference brand of grape juice products. I would both recommend to others and purchase again for myself.
Becky C.
This juice is nothing short of immaculate. The taste is unparalleled by the secretion of angels. My mother used to make it every morning and since she stopped and u moved out my life has never been the same.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
WHITE GRAPE! Okay, seriously, this is such a great flavor. We buy this regularly and the packaging is nice and easy to open. It's exactly what I was looking for and easy to make. Everyone should try it!
Lynn W.
Perfect mix of sweet but not too sweet. Loved the taste very smooth. Kids enjoy them, they've become a regular in my family. I recommend them to everyone.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I like this product because You get to add your own water to it and water it down if its too sugary especially if you have kids that are little.
Dawn G.
Bristol, CT
This is the tastiest white grape juice I have had. I prefer the purple one but if this is what is available I will drink this
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
The taste is great. It was easy to make. Tastes awesome when it's super cold! Has a lot of sugar so I enjoy in moderation!
Sarah E.
I prefer white grape juice and this one is classic Welch`s. Best grape juice. No weird after taste, no bitterness.
Kayla M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
My favorite frozen juice concentrate! I love the white grape it is so delicious and so easy to mix together!
Ashley C.
Newark, DE
My favorite juice of all time!!! Bet u want to buy me some now?? Lol ... Just a joke but i would not mind :)