Welch's® Essentials White Grape Peach Mango Juice Cocktail uploaded by Norah T.

BY WELCH'S

Juice Cocktail, Peach Mango

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Filtered Water, Sugar, White Grape, Mango, And Peach Juices From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape, Mango, And Peach Juice Concentrates), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Calcium Gluconate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).

Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I don't care for this juice. I feel like it's a wine that just hasn't made it there yet. It's kinda bitter. I'm not a fan. I guess I don't prefer white grape juice in general. I wouldn't recommend this juice to anyone
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Welch's juices are very good. The combinations are really great. I don't really have access to a lot of the flavors, but I love their grape juice. I have tried this one and like it too. It is a bit pricey, but, when on sale, very good. I would highly recommend this product.
Wizdom N.
Best flavor ever made! My sons grandmother introduced me to this flavor and I fell in love. I do like grape juice but for some reason the white grape taste so much better to me. I'd highly recommend this flavor.
Vanessa E.
this is a very tasty juice it's very strong flavored it's better than most brand because you really get the best specially the cranberry ones it's less sugary or water down than other juices and I would recomend if you don't like over sugary drinks
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
I don't really like buying fruit juice cocktails in a package like this. I would much rather buy individual juices and mix my own. There always seems to be one fruit that over powers he others and that might be okay if you like that fruit the best but I would rather have an even mix of flavors.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good drink. Honestly, I've never had anything bad to say about the way any Welch's juice tastes. However, the sugar per serving is a little too high for my liking, but that's really the only con I have.
Angelica E.
My kids absolutely loved this one! It was a great blend of fruits and has a great taste. I think maybe it would be good without the grape, but it's still good as is. I'd probably buy this again if the kids seen it and requested it.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this juice but I can only ever find it at my local target and they run out pretty often so I' m assuming a lot of other people enjoy it as well. It's very affordable tastes great!
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I
I love this flavor of Welches juices. It has a refreshing, tropical taste. I love the grape juice but this takes it a step further with peach, and mango . So good, and satisfying.
María Victoria P.
It's exactly how you think it would taste, i tried it once in a to go place, and i haven't seen it ever since, but i would highly recommend it specially if you get it almost frozen. It's a good combination