BY WELCH'S

Welch's essential white grape peach mango juice cocktail 64 oz

Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I don't care for this juice. I feel like it's a wine that just hasn't made it there yet. It's kinda bitter. I'm not a fan. I guess I don't prefer white grape juice in general. I wouldn't recommend this juice to anyone
Cailyn E.
I don't really like buying fruit juice cocktails in a package like this. I would much rather buy individual juices and mix my own. There always seems to be one fruit that over powers he others and that might be okay if you like that fruit the best but I would rather have an even mix of flavors.
Vanessa E.
this is a very tasty juice it's very strong flavored it's better than most brand because you really get the best specially the cranberry ones it's less sugary or water down than other juices and I would recomend if you don't like over sugary drinks
Charlotte G.
This is a very good drink. Honestly, I've never had anything bad to say about the way any Welch's juice tastes. However, the sugar per serving is a little too high for my liking, but that's really the only con I have.
Angelica E.
My kids absolutely loved this one! It was a great blend of fruits and has a great taste. I think maybe it would be good without the grape, but it's still good as is. I'd probably buy this again if the kids seen it and requested it.
María Victoria P.
It's exactly how you think it would taste, i tried it once in a to go place, and i haven't seen it ever since, but i would highly recommend it specially if you get it almost frozen. It's a good combination
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I love trying different fruit flavor juices. Anything with peach is amazing. And the mango adds just enough of the tropics to the white grape. Definitely recommend trying this juice out...
Adrienne L.
Danville, VT
This juice does have a good flavor. A downside however, is that it's a juice cocktail, not 100% juice. Which means there is a lot of added sugar in this drink.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
This juice is so flavorful and when I buy it I usually drink so much of it ! I love this juice the only downside is the amount of sugar this things has .
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great flavor combination. My son likes to drink this in the morning with breakfast. It's a very good price for the amount of juice