BY WELCH'S

Flavored 2-juice Cocktail Blend From Concentrate
Contains 50% Juice
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
With Calcium And Vitamin C And D
Filtered Water, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Concord Grape Juice, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Sugar, Calcium Gluconate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)

Miranda R.
This is okay. So tangy though! So if you don't like tangy, you won't like this lol. But I mean give it a try if you've never had it. It's good every once in awhile. :) I recommend it to the people who would like tangy.
This is a childhood classic. It still has that same full bodied grape flavor it had then! It meets mt expectations. The flavor is so GOOD! there's no after taste left on your tongue or carbonation just pure grape juice. That still leaves you with the grape "mustache" of childhood fun! I would buy it of course and you should make sure you purchase this too!
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
Classic! I have loved welches since a young girl growing up. It's flavor is classic and is my go to for juice in my home. We also buy this at Costco when they have it in. This is much better then the store brands and I would not buy any other brand for grape juice then Welches, highly reccomend!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I enjoyed this juice when I was younger, still drink it and give it to my daughter who loves it also. It is honestly the best grape juice I have ever had. The price point and size of the product are good. I buy these at my Wal-Mart Super Center or at Ingle's grocery stores. Also the bottles are nice and strong so you can reuse them.
Jennifer H.
I prefer welch's to other juices because it's a real juice not a kool aid juice. It has a great flavor with no nasty after taste. No improvement needed. I buy this at my local grocery store and I recommend this to everyone
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This is okay, but I've had better, even of the cheap kind. It's super preserved and that's pretty much all I can taste. To be honest I wouldn't give this to my future kids because I wouldn't want them to think grapes taste like that.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
This is the best brand of grape juice I have found! The taste is the best I've had out of all other brands I've tried. It's available pretty much everywhere and isn't super expensive. Would definitely recommend!
Lyziet V.
I feel this juice is just a little too sweet sometimes but I do love it. sometimes I just add some water to it to calm down the sweetness, but my nephew on the other hand thinks it's amazing just as it is!
Sahara C.
Grape Juice is one of the best kind of juices out there. It taste amazing and it's very sweet. It's on the expensive side. $4-$6. I buy this a lot. I would definitely buy again.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
This is a grape juice that I have used for years and absolutely have a high respect for. The company Welch's is a brand that has been around for years and this juice is one of their classics. Great juice option for giving your family something safe and refreshing.

Target