BY WELCH'S

Meggie G.
Meggie G.
I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is. I normally get the frozen juice. this is the best there is.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
I was so excited to try out the White Grape flavor of sparkling water by Welch's, but was saddened when I tried it out and to me it tasted like grape medicine. It was affordable, but I did not enjoy it.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
I did not like this drink. It tasted more like grape soda then eel he's classic grape juice. I was hoping for more of sparkling grape juice not grape soda.
Amber P.
Amber P.
This product was disappointing to me. It had a weird after taste and I found it to be overpriced. Also had more added sugar than I would have liked.
Nicholasa N.
Nicholasa N.
Saginaw, MI
Welsh's another great great name. This brand is great. I love all their juices and snacks. And love that their always coming up with new flavors
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
This has always been a favorite of mine, but sometimes its hard to find in my local grocery store, so whenever we see it we stock up haha
Juan P.
Juan P.
Rochester, NY
White grape juice is ny absolute favorite jind of grape juice. I love buying this cause the sparkling kind gives it a nice twist.
i love how it adds a kick to just plain water. Its nice to have every now and aging. I just wish they had more flavors.
Danitra G.
Danitra G.
Broussard
Love this product. It tastes great and is an awesome drink. I recommend this to anyone. It is so refreshing.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love the white grape flavor. Great for kids, great for the whole family really. not really expensive