Welch's® Essence™ Sparkling Red Apple Flavored Sparkling Water uploaded by Kristin L.

BY WELCH'S

Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
Omg the best thing to ever be invented lol I swear this is so good and refreshing to drink. I can drink this 24/7 it's like water to be. They really did the apple flavor justice in this drink you can actually taste the apple and it's not a weird flavor
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have been looking everywhere for these and can never find one. Of course i could buy online or drive somewhere else to pick up from another store. But i think these would taste so great.
April Y.
Didn't really like this. Probably because it's sparkling water. Taste like sparkling water mixed with apple powder mix. Wasn't my kind of thing. Probably more suitable for little kids. My nieces and nephews loves it!
Julie M.
I am a pop drinker at heart, i love the fizzy feeling, so when they came out with these i was guardedly excited. After trying them I was pleasantly surprised! They are cool crisp and refreshing!
Olenka V.
I I love the taste of Welch's Passion Fruit juice. Its very sweet but it taste great. Would definitely recommend to others to try if they like the fruity tasting drinks
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
This is so good! It doesn’t have that fake sugar taste and it only has 10 calories! I will be stocking up on these.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
I'm more interested in other flavors but this is different I like this. I prefer the grape juice as well.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
This is a newer product by Welch's. I am not really a huge fan of it. Good to know: it is low calorie.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not a fan of sparkling drinks. Did try this one. Not bad taste but wished it wasn't sparkling.
Melissa M.
Bullhead City , AZ
I got this as a free sample from Smiths Friday download to my card
all i can say is Omg. I love the fresh crisp fruitful taste it gives my taste buds. it is cool and refreshing