Welch's® Essence™ Sparkling Orange Pineapple Flavored Sparkling Water uploaded by Charu S.

BY WELCH'S

Madison R.
Pound, VA
My favorite flavor! Does tend to go flat quick. I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! It works wonderfully and it actually ended up exceeding my expectations for it! It is a wonderful price considering how great of quality it is. I enjoyed this product so I definitely recommend to others!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Purchased this item from Kroger. Tastes similar to the regular Welch's juice. The sparkling effect isn't too prominent. The flavor is nice.
Courtney D.
Indianapolis, IN
I was really excited to try this water but it has a strange flavor to it. It is a weird mixture of orange and pineapple and it was too fizzy for my liking. Also, if you don't drink it cold it tastes even worse. It was ok but I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Liked the flavor. Very tasty. Pricey loved that it has the quality of Welch's fruit. Nice package.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I got this Welch sparkling water beverage for free from Kroger after downloading Free Friday coupon. I liked the taste and this drink is very refeshing. This is going to be a must have in my beach bag. I am definitely going to try other flavors too.
Katie R.
Welch's Essence Sparkling Orange Pineapple Flavored Sparkling Water is great! It's a nice refreshing taste without too many calories!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Not a bad product very inexpensive good refreshing taste lots to choose from.
Jada D.
These are way better than the sparkling juices that they sale at my school which go flat like pop and you get tired of them eventually but these are really good they don't get is superflat and you can even like shake it up in still drink it
Ebony S.
When i was a kid my mom use ro always buy these fir me and my siblings! And we loved it!
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I tried this Welch's Essence Sparkling Orange Pineapple Flavored Sparkling Water after redeeming a "Free Friday Download" digital coupon from Kroger. I enjoyed the bubbliness of this drink, but did find it to be too sweet for my taste. (It contains 2% juice + sucralose.)