Welch's® Essence™ Sparkling Grape Flavored Sparkling Water uploaded by Madisyn F.

BY WELCH'S

Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
The only thing I dislike about this was the aftertaste. I bought this two days ago at Krogers and here I am just now trying it (9pm) lol. It was refreshing. Not too hard on my body. Normally when I drink cola and pepsi products my chest starts burning but I would sooooo buy this again.
Rachel P.
I wanted to like this, I really did... but the flavor just had an off aftertaste that I couldn't stomach. Won't be purchasing again
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
Very good water and great flavor. I like this water a lot but it is not my favorite out of all of the different flavors they have.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yummy, refreshing taste! Great if you're trying to cut soda out of your diet! Only 10 calories and 1g of sugars and no carbs!!
Erin T.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dad loves these sparkling waters. He says they taste a lot better once they are cold in the refrigerator.
Eve B.
Loganville, GA
My boyfriend says he loves it and I tried it but I am allergic to carbonation so I coughed alot
Ramonia J.
Stockbridge, GA
Great taste you never miss the taste of sugar. It fulfills the need of something sweet.
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Always love anything from welches it is definitely a brand that i trust and it is a good value as well as healthy options that are still exciting like this sparking grape drink. so good and makes you believe you're being bad and drinking soda.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Welch's makes the best grape juice hands down! I have tried several different brands an I always go back to Welch's.
Jennifer C.
Good taste and a healthy alternative if you are trying to cut back on your sugar in take. I like the ones in the cans the small ones. They are great for portion control. Decent price. Easy packaging. Good to try if you love their grape juice but less calories.
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this the same as the sparkling grape juice that is out during holidays?