Welch's® EssenceSparkling Grape Flavored Sparkling Water uploaded by Madisyn F.

Welch's® EssenceSparkling Grape Flavored Sparkling Water

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
The only thing I dislike about this was the aftertaste. I bought this two days ago at Krogers and here I am just now trying it (9pm) lol. It was refreshing. Not too hard on my body. Normally when I drink cola and pepsi products my chest starts burning but I would sooooo buy this again.
Bonnie W.
Actually Welches 100% NOT from Concentrate Grape Juice (not beverage) works wonders for my body personally. It helps keep me regular. It's not cut with water it's not mixed with anything it's straight up GrapeJuice & so tasty & good for you. Try it & you'll see for yourself that it's far different than from concentrate juice. You'll be happy you did!
Rebecca R.
Okay I am always on the search for something new to drink that one is decently healthy for you and two is priced cheap and last its carbonated (I have a weird obsession with carbonation), this drink matches all of those requirements. It reminds me of the glass bottle sparkling grape juice which I love. Great grape taste definitely recommend.
Jennifer C.
Good taste and a healthy alternative if you are trying to cut back on your sugar in take. I like the ones in the cans the small ones. They are great for portion control. Decent price. Easy packaging. Good to try if you love their grape juice but less calories.
Sammee H.
These drinks are interesting. Its pretty much bubbly grape juice, but they taste amazing. Pretty cheap too. The grape is a little strong for me sometimes, but other than that they are really yummy. I would recommend to all the moms for their kids.
Pleshette E.
Saint albans , NY
I didn't really like this. like it taste like a fake grape taste with piles of sugar made in carbonated water..i don't feel that this is useful for anyone unless you're throwing a party with wine and you give this drink to people who doesn't drink wine
Heather R.
Adrian , MI
I absolutely love any type of sparkling water, but the Welch's brand sparkling water has been by the far the best I have tried! It tastes exactly like grape soda which is so crazy to me, and it isn't crazy high with calories or sugars like pop is :)
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Always love anything from welches it is definitely a brand that i trust and it is a good value as well as healthy options that are still exciting like this sparking grape drink. so good and makes you believe you're being bad and drinking soda.
Yoana G.
grape juice to me is my absolute favorite juice, my go to. i could never have enough. and the welches brand is the best one i've had so far. i've tried quite a few.
Laura S.
Warminster, PA
This is delicious without all the calories and without all the sugar. This is a very refreshing drink ,Anytime ....I would recommend this to anyone,
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this the same as the sparkling grape juice that is out during holidays?