Welch's® Essence Sparkling Red Apple Flavored Sparkling Water uploaded by Kristin L.

BY WELCH'S

April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Didn't really like this. Probably because it's sparkling water. Taste like sparkling water mixed with apple powder mix. Wasn't my kind of thing. Probably more suitable for little kids. My nieces and nephews loves it!
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
Omg the best thing to ever be invented lol I swear this is so good and refreshing to drink. I can drink this 24/7 it's like water to be. They really did the apple flavor justice in this drink you can actually taste the apple and it's not a weird flavor
Julie M.
I am a pop drinker at heart, i love the fizzy feeling, so when they came out with these i was guardedly excited. After trying them I was pleasantly surprised! They are cool crisp and refreshing!
Melissa M.
Bullhead City , AZ
I got this as a free sample from Smiths Friday download to my card
all i can say is Omg. I love the fresh crisp fruitful taste it gives my taste buds. it is cool and refreshing
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have been looking everywhere for these and can never find one. Of course i could buy online or drive somewhere else to pick up from another store. But i think these would taste so great.
Olenka V.
I I love the taste of Welch's Passion Fruit juice. Its very sweet but it taste great. Would definitely recommend to others to try if they like the fruity tasting drinks
ShannonMarie W.
I can not remember a time in which i did not drink this juice, it brings me back to my childhood. By far one of my fave juices
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
Love the sparkling water from Welch's. I tried several different brands of sparkling water and Welch's has been my favorite
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
This is so good! It doesn’t have that fake sugar taste and it only has 10 calories! I will be stocking up on these.
Vanessa J.
El Cajon, CA
Este jugo es increíble es fresco y el sabor es inigualable algo dulce a mi gusto pero aun así me gusta mucho