Welch's® Essence Sparkling Orange Pineapple Water uploaded by Charu S.

BY WELCH'S

Blanca B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used to see these all the time at the store and never tried them. But when I did I fell in love with them. They are so good and have a distinct taste than any other beverage. Everyone should go try them.
Tania C.
It taste just like pineapples but with a tingling sensation on your mouth. Very affordable and very tasty! that packaging is simple and not too tacky! which is good because it catches my attention to actually try the product. Which in fact, I have bought this item several times now! Taste even better when it is ice cold on a hot summer day!
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I tried this Welch's Essence Sparkling Orange Pineapple Flavored Sparkling Water after redeeming a "Free Friday Download" digital coupon from Kroger. I enjoyed the bubbliness of this drink, but did find it to be too sweet for my taste. (It contains 2% juice + sucralose.)
Courtney D.
IN, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
I was really excited to try this water but it has a strange flavor to it. It is a weird mixture of orange and pineapple and it was too fizzy for my liking. Also, if you don't drink it cold it tastes even worse. It was ok but I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I got this Welch sparkling water beverage for free from Kroger after downloading Free Friday coupon. I liked the taste and this drink is very refeshing. This is going to be a must have in my beach bag. I am definitely going to try other flavors too.
Jada D.
These are way better than the sparkling juices that they sale at my school which go flat like pop and you get tired of them eventually but these are really good they don't get is superflat and you can even like shake it up in still drink it
genesis d.

Tengo esta bebida de agua con gas Welch de forma gratuita desde Kroger después de descargar gratis Viernes cupón. Me gustó el sabor y esta bebida es muy refeshing. Esto va a ser una necesidad en mi bolsa de playa. Estoy decidido a probar otros sabores también.
kristie O.
Memphis, TN
Omg!!! I love Welch's sparkling orange pineapple water beverage . It's fruity and tangy. With a refreshing crisp that makes you smack you lips in satisfaction
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Sparkling water is also my favorite. A little flavor that is not pop. I love water to begin with and always drink it so this is an extra good taste!
Katelynn E.
This do so delicious. It's just a better alternative to soda pop. It's has the fizziness the Asia pop has but not all the sugar and calories