BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I love these sparkling waters so much!
I refuse to eat with just regular water to wash it down, I need some flavor or something for me to enjoy my meal, and this does it for me! I love the flavor, and the little bit of fizz that this has. I have tried a few flavors, and I have loved them all!
I recommending these to a co-worker as well, and since trying them, she has winged off of her cokes!
Bri R.
If you like sparkling water will like this. Otherwise avoid because it is a sparkling water first. That is the reason it is such low calories, 10 for the entire bottle. It also only comes in these 17 oz bottles.
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Just trying this product for the first time and it is great! I love the carbonation as an alternative to soda. It's actually good for you and only has 1 carb, which is what I'm most excited about. Try it out!
Denise L.
Beech Grove, IN
I have loved this product for years, i love the taste,as for packageing it is just fine.i drink this instead of soda it has a wonderful flavor and and i can drink it on the go i find this is a very healthy drink i would recommend this to everyone and is priced for my budget.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I love welch's sparkling non-alcoholic drinks. But somehow I didn't like this flavor allot. This is not one of my favorite flavor but not bad as well. I usually do not like other mixed berry flavor drinks as well.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
My children love the sparkling water! During the summer, these are the best thirst quenchers. They like all different types of sparkling water, but this is their favorite.
yo conoci a welchs por su jugo de uva y desde ali siempre hay en mi casa productos de welch son muy ricos en cuanto a precio no sabria decir siempre varian dependiendo del local.
skylar n.
Raleigh, NC
The product was delicious! It was a steal! The low price and the little kick of carbonation and flavor was what did the trick for me! I would definitely buy this again!
Elizabeth R.
I did not think this was going to be as good as it was. I loved it very thirst quenching and not as bad for you as other drinks.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI
The flavor gave me a headache for hours on end. I'd give it a second try but I don't think I see myself buying t anytime soon