BY WELCH'S

Welch's® Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend Dragon Fruit Mango from Concentrate.
Crazy fruit - crazy good!
Family farmer owned.
What in the world is dragon fruit?
Made with pear, mango, dragon fruit, and guava juices from concentrate.

CJ J.
CJ J.
We love this juice-- it tastes absolutely amazing. I have never tried a Dragon Fruit before, but if it tastes anything like this juice, I will be hooked for life. The mango and Dragon Fruit pair so nicely together; I can only find this in our local Walmart, but I hope they spread to the Kroger, Martin's, and Walgreens.
Jaliyah B.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
This is to die for! I love this juice so so much like it's literally the best ever! It's so delicious, I love Welch juices they are amazing ❤️ I always drink these, I always run to the store as soon as I run out of them. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.
Orange Park, FL
Super tangy but super delicious! It is a very unique taste that's almost shocking at first. It is also a little thicker than most juices but it's all worth it for the flavor.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely amazing. Seriously so good. I've had other welches drinks before, but this one is the best. Super affordable. Going to buy more tomorrow most definitely.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I really really love this drink try this drink it's the best I tell you and I really recommend this drink to everyone who sees this.
jenai p.
jenai p.
Now this is a juice we love in our household. the flavors are just right and it's a plus there is usually a sale at Kroger.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
Tasty, affordable. I personally love the original grape juice probably one of my favorite drinks from Welch's.
shaniqua j.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL
A very good juice for the house. A very good product and a great tasting juice. Love that it is fruit juice.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Drank this a I broke out in hives. But it was still really yummy. Considers giving it another shot.
Mishell G.
Mishell G.

A real treat juice, up to share with family and friends gatherings. Let it happen again.