Welch's® Crunchy Concord Grape PB&J Snacks uploaded by Hetal P.Welch's® Crunchy Concord Grape PB&J Snacks uploaded by Hetal P.Welch's® Crunchy Concord Grape PB&J Snacks uploaded by Julianna M.

BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy the delicious tastes of peanut butter and jelly in every bite of our new Welch's® PB&J Snacks. Made with real fruit on the inside and a creamy peanut butter coating on the outside, Welch's® PB&J Snacks are the one bite, no mess snacks your family will love at home or on-the-go! Please try all of our Welch's® Fruit Snacks varieties and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
So good! Welch's is a go to fruit snack for us and I am confident that they have better ingredients than some of the other products on the market
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Not as good as I had hoped! Okay, just not life changing. Try another treat. Jelly texture was not the best.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I give these after I squash them to my daughter. She loves them. They taste good, just like eating Goober.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
These are lovely little balls of heaven! They are delicious! Snack sizes of pure heaven!
Hetal P.
Mumbai
I can’t get enough of this snack! All time fave and an healthier option ti hog onto! 👍🏻