BY WELCH'S

Enjoy The Delicious Tastes Of Peanut Butter And Jelly In Every Bite Of Welch's Creamy Pb&J Grape Bite Size Snacks. Made With Real Fruit On The Inside And A Creamy Peanut Butter Coating On The Outside, Welch's Pb&J Snacks Are The One-bite, No-mess Snacks Your Family Will Love At Home Or On-the-go.

Welch's Creamy Pb&J Grape Bite Size Snacks:
Made With Real Fruit And Creamy Peanut Butter
100% Vitamin C Dv Per Serving
Good Source Of Vitamins A And E
Natural Flavors, Colors From Natural Sources

Fruit Center (Red Grape And Pear Purees, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Grape Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Vitamin E], Vitamin A Palmitate), Peanut Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Peanut Flour, Nonfat Milk, Whey Powder, Peanut Butter, Salt, Soy Lecithin), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax And Confectioner's Glaze (Lac-Resin). Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. Processed On Equipment That Also Processes Tree Nuts, Wheat And Egg

• What kind of taste and texture does these have? 2 Answers
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
These are great and so handy. I love the strawberry ones the most but these are good as well I bought them at Sam's club I believe. They are very well priced for the great value of them. Not disappointed one but. I will be buying them again the next time I see them.
Sarah M.
Middlebury, IN
I am a sucker for peanut butter and jelly and these hit the spot. I bought these at Meijer for my kids but I think I ate more than they did! They weren't too sweet and had just the right amount of flavor.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
They taste like plastic. Just diagusting. My 8 year old picked them out at the grocery store. Even he didn't like them.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
::::::::: a mis niños les encanta su sabor de peanut butter y grape Es delicioso::::;;
Shawnta W.
Dayton , OH
These taste like the middle of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. kind of weird
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What kind of taste and texture does these have?