BY WELCH'S

Enjoy a fresh burst of fruity flavor with each can of Welchs juice. The handy single-serving size makes them great with your lunch or as a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up for the boost you need to power through the day. 5.5 oz can for a single serving. see more...

Kerri H.
Princeton, KY
I absolutely love cranberry juice! These little bottles make it easier to take this juice with me everywhere I go. The price isn't too expensive, I would say if you're going to buy a several of them it's more cost efficient to buy them in bulk.
Anna X.
I can’t even begin to explain how much joy this drink brings me. It is so refreshing and I absolutely love it...when I can find. The literal only place I have EVER been able to find it is at this one local liquor store in my town. I have looked and small chain, big box stores, ONLINE, you name it. I have no clue why it isn’t more accessible.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use to drink these all the time at work. When you vending machine is full of sofa this was the best choice. Affordable also great with vodka!! I wouldn't drink this all day everyday but I buy again here and there.
Juan M.
I love all of welch's juices. I just think they are the best of the best when it comes to good tasting wholesome fruit juices and fruit drinks. I've been drinking juice from this brand for years and will continue to purchase from them for as long as they are in business. I even like their soda.. especially the strawberry one. Only welch's can make soda taste almost healthy.
Candice J.
Welch's has been a go to juice since my son was younger. its pretty good compared to some other brands but does seem to be a little more expensive than some that taste just as good really. I do love their Cranberry juice though. Ill definitely continue to bu it.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This single serve cranberry cocktail juice is one of my favorite things to drink, I always buy the bigger bottles so I have more to drink but when I'm on the go they come in handy! I am a repeating user and i will be buying again and again in the future
Jasmine M.
This is my favorite way to make drinks for summer, both adult and just summer friendly drinks. Everybody loves it and I know I love it. The brand is good on getting the nutrients and fruit servings you need or should be getting. It is easy to mix in and serve. The flavor is great and rich too.
Mia A.
Cranberry juice can be a little strong to me sometimes but I drink it because it's good for you. If I'm buying this size then it's usually at a gas station. It's not too overwhelming a taste for me, but still tart. Cranberry juice is also good mixed with stuff.
Melissa C.
Welches is the best juice company there is. Although high in sugar it tastes so great. I love that they have different flavors like cranberry grape and so many more. I absolute love grape and cranberry juice.
Adelle M.
Welch's is a trusted brand for me. I know they have great flavors plus their juice is healthy. I trust giving it to my kids and drinking it myself. I love cranberry juice and drink it on a regular basis a
leanne r.
Anyone mix it with alcohol?