BeveragesJuiceWelch's
Welch's Cranberry Concentrate Juice Drink

Welch's® Cranberry Concentrate Juice Drink

Enjoy a fresh burst of fruity flavor with each can of Welchs juice. The handy single-serving size makes them great with your lunch or as a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up for the boost you need to power through the day. 5.5 oz can for a single serving.

Anyone mix it with alcohol?
Start your review of Welch's® Cranberry Concentrate Juice Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie C.
This is my favorite juice of all time. Not too bitter, not to sweet and very refreshing. My kids love it too! It's affordable but it doesn't last long in out home! I keep this around not just for the great taste but also for the health benefits it has. Great juice all the way around.
christine B.
Cleveland, MS
I like cranberry juice and it's very good for you. Sometimes pure cranberry juice is more bitter than I prefer but they do have options that are mixed with other juices. Those are also very good.
Kimberly B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Very affordable and no sugar need to apply after just mix and service . Good to take to picnics when you don't want to carry a lot . Very simple packaging .
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Ive never been a huge fan of cranberry juice but if i had to choose one it would be welch's. Something about Welch's juice that is just good! :)
Jessica L.
I always use Welch's cranberry juice when I need to flush my system out. It really helps clean out my urinary system
Shelby S.
Albertville, AL
I use this concentrate for punches. It had a great taste. They are inexpensive. You can find them in the frozen isle in your local grocery store
Stephanie C.
Cranberry juice is so good for you and Welch's has to be one of the best brands that make it! Yum!
Amanda G.
You can never go wrong with some cranberry juice. It's sweet and tarty at the same time and great for packing in lunch and on the go.
Brittanie W.
Mequon, WI
Very good juice. Love that its 100% juice and healthy. Has many different flavors and is good to mix.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use to drink these all the time at work. When you vending machine is full of sofa this was the best choice. Affordable also great with vodka!! I wouldn't drink this all day everyday but I buy again here and there.