BY WELCH'S #2 in Jams & Jellies

Every bottle and jar of Welch's Concord Grape Jelly contains the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you've enjoyed for years.

Concord Grapes, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.

• Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly ...3 Answers
  • Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this on meatballs?2 Answers
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best and most classic jelly to use for PB&J sandwiches. It has the perfect grape flavor, and the perfect consistency. It's great on so many things, but for me it is always in my pantry for PB&J time!! I've also used it in recipes for meatballs or BBQ lil' smokie sausages. It gives a great flavor to so many things!!
Victoria G.
Fort Lewis
My husband is in the Army, and to keep us on a budget he takes his lunch everyday to work. My husband is a big kid and if he isn't taking a turkey and Swiss sandwich to work you can guarantee that its a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich. He just can't help himself. He will only eat grape jelly, don't dare ask him if he wants a different flavor! Lol
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
Welch's® Concord Grape Jelly is the only jelly I’ll outright buy by itself! It’s just such a great taste and price! I prefer the squeeze bottle as I don’t have to use more than one utensil but definitely love being able to make a great PB&J to take for long days!
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is not the best jelly I've had. I think that its very gooey and has no real flavor. I usually like grape things, but this doesn't even taste like grapes, I can't even describe the taste. Its just not real tasting, you can tell theres a lot of preservatives in it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,014 reviews
I use the product for my breakfast toast or biscuits. I also use it for my peanut butter and melt sandwiches. The taste is sweet and just like grapes. I do recommend
Vanessa G.
Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is such a classic. It is perfect for your classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It has an amazing taste and consistency. For such an awesome name brand, the price is also very reasonable.
Chris J.
Florida
I love Welch's Concord Grape Jelly ,my goodness i love to spread Jelly on toast ,and my peanut butter sandwich you just add the jelly, it is delicious. Sometimes I like to mixs the jelly with the peanut butter and then spread it on my bread.
Brittany S.
Manassas
My family is a huge fan of Welch’s jellies! We typically have at least 3 flavors in our fridge at all times! The jelly is full of flavor and there are so many to choose from! I can find the perfect jar for everyone in my family!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this jelly at the Dollar Store. It works well with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and for a dollar, this is a great deal! As far as taste, I would say it's average and there are more flavorful jelly alternatives. I'm not the biggest fan of grape jelly but would be open to trying more products from this brand.
Vanna L.
Such a classic! I love Welch's grape jelly, it's perfect on toast, biscuits, on a PB&J, and in recipes. I'm not a huge jelly person (I prefer jams and marmalades), but my fiancé prefers grape jelly overall, so this is the only one we ever buy because I love it too! A classic for a reason. There's also a reduced sugar version that's diabetic friendly and great for those doing keto, or even just those who want to avoid sugar in their diets. Highly recommended!
Sharah  S.
Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommend it on beef and chicken tacos. trust me you won't be disappointed.
Jessica G.
Anyone else use this on meatballs?

Target