BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

Natural and artificial flavors.

Heather L.
So these really just don't come up to par with how you would think they should taste since they belong to such a great parent drink like welch's. They taste a bit tart in my honest opinion which is a bummer because was hoping they would taste more like the drink.
Amanda W.
My son absolutely loves these fruit snacks!! He prefers the island fruit flavor but loves them all! We take these everywhere with us! Especially because im diabetic, I keep extra for myself just in case I have an emergency with low sugar. One of these packs of fruit snacks are perfect to get my sugar back up without getting it too high. We purchase these (the large box) every time we go grocery shopping!! Super affordable too!!
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
About how many flavors of the welch's fruit rolls are available? Do they also come in variety packs?