Welch's® Concord Grape Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Concord Grape Fruit Juice Cocktail:
Juice Cocktail With Classic Bold Grape Flavor
Contains 25% Juice
Sun-kissed Refreshment
Pasteurized
No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, And No Artificial Colors Added

Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice Concentrate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice Concentrate (Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Grape Seed Extract

Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This juice drink has a nice flavor. I do prefer their 100% juice over this one. Very affordable and accessible as can be purchased at Walmart. Would recommend this brand to others, especially those looking to stock their fridge while spending less money.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren P.
Bronx
Welch’s grape juice is one of the best by far, I really like drinking a glass of it with ice cubes whenever I’m eating cheese pizza.. I know it sounds weird but it is honestly a great combo
Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
Best juice hands down! Quenches your thirst and satisfies your taste buds! Such a tasty juice especially chilled! I highly recommend everyone go grab a little bottle and try it out! You won’t be disappointed!
Megan H.
Really tasty juice. Not too sweet and always had a refreshing super grape flavour. Love how it doesn't cost too much and there is a lot of variety in the product. Big Bang for the buck I'd say. Highly recommend
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
This is a flavorful grape flavored drink. It tastes like grape. However, the flavor isn't as strong as actual grape juice. Nor is the beverage as dense. A good, affordable option.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I get this to make popsicles with mainly. I love the flavor and my children do. I usually buy these when they run a special on them in stores! Highly recommended!
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
I honestly had no clue my daughter liked grape juice. But thank you to welches for teaching me she does lol. It’s a great value and my daughter can’t enough of it
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
Literally my FAVORITE juice in the whole wide world! It’s so sweet and delicious. Every summer I drink this and I’m always so satisfied after a hot day. This cools me down while satiating my thirst! This will always be my go-to juice.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I prefer the white grape over this one. This one is still good though. It’s affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. I would say the taste is good but will most likely not buy it again. So let because I prefer the other one.