BY WELCH'S

Good Source Of Vitamin C
No Preservatives
Pasteurized
Gluten Free
 Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Gum Acacia, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ester Gum, Yellow #5 (Color), Blue #1 (Color).

Kelly T.
nauvoo, AL
Lycopene is responsible for the beautiful red color of watermelon pulp. It is a powerful antioxidant, known to protect your cardiovascular system from free radical damage and studies have shown people who eat a lot of lycopene rich foods have a lower instance of heart disease.

Lycopene benefits also include protecting your skin from UV damage that can lead to photo aging, wrinkles and skin cancer. A big glass of watermelon juice before heading to the beach could provide a little extra antioxidant protection against ultraviolet light on your skin.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors of juice from this company. I love that it have a lot of flavor and is refreshing. I find that I can find it on sale or a coupon in the paper. I find that it is a good value for the price you pay. I would definitely be buying this again.
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
Welch's Juice has always been a favorite in my house. Kids love it and would drink whole bottle if allowed. The chillers are amazing and this watermelon juice is great. Not to sweet but big on tatste. Price is great
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
These are good but they have entirely too much sugar. I don't care for this drink quite as much as my kids do. It tastes too artificial for me and the sugar content makes me uneasy. I've only had this at birthday parties.
Sabrina L.
Great drink that everyone loves. It is also great for you to. Kids love it and so do adults. Serve it cold with snacks, alone, with their lunch or dinner.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
Without a doubt the weirdest drink ever. I don't recommend this. I wish I could have gotten my money back, and I wasn't even the one who paid for it lol
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
This juice is delicious but is full of sugar. My son liked the taste but some of it got spilled and just smelling it I could tell it was full of sugar.
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY
Daughter loves. Great to send to school for lunch in water bottle. Saves buying expensive juice boxes. Love family size bottles.
Gina E.
Coatesville , PA
This is a great refreshing juice for a hot summer day. It is a tad on the sweet side but watered down it still tastes great.
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Really good to freeze to make it almost slushy love the taste and a great price. So glad they came out with watermelon