BY WELCH'S

Naturally and artificially flavored blend of apple and red raspberry juices from concentrate.

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Welchs chillers red raspberry juice drink is the best flavor of welchs juice. My children love it.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM
Always buy the 64oz but I'm in love with the apple flavor. I thinks it's the best flavor of all.
Katie N T.
Katie N T.
Our family absolutely loves Welch's so they're our go to juice at the store.
candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
The chillers are one of my favorites and also my kids as well they are great tasting and price is good as well
andrea n.
andrea n.
visalia ca
Love this drink buy it for my kid.. Taste really good. Cool. Or cold grwat for snacks for the kids
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These chillers are good alittle too sweet for my liking birthed kids like it so I guess that's all that matters.
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the taste of this but I haven't had any in a while they are to sweet for me now but they are still good and great prices
Jaquelyn G.
Jaquelyn G.
Elgin, IL
Tastes amazingggg! If you have. It tried this product I truly recommend it for yourself, your kids, your family! It is big enough to last and to share with others and on top of that..it tastes AMAZING.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is a pretty tasty juice. It is especially good when it is ice cold. This comes in a nice big container so you get a great value for your money. The one thing that I don't like is the amount of sugar, but it is really refreshing on a hot summer day!
Mahashweta L.
Mahashweta L.
I have this cereal with almond milk about 4 days a week so I think it's safe to say I enjoy it. Probably not much of a "kids" cereal, though it's still sweet.
affordable