BY WELCH'S

Naturally and artificially flavored blend of apple and red raspberry juices from concentrate.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
In my household, we love love love the Welch's Chillers! Especially the Red Raspberry Juice. It soo good on a hot day, or even a picnic! Just chill and serve! It's also a huge hit with my children. I also use this if I'm making smoothies for my kiddos! It's chilled and goes great with most other fruits and such that you would want to make a smoothie with! I would highly recommend at least giving this a try and I can bet your gonna love it👍🏼👍🏼
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
I love juice and I love Welch's. This juice was extremely delicious and I did really enjoy it. The only thing is, it's really sweet. I found the best way to drink this was to water it down a bit and then it's the perfect amount of sweet. Great product!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fort Worth, TX
My toddler loves Welch's red raspberry juice and it is a brand I trust! I usually give him juice once a day and he really looks forward to it. I definitely recommend this, it is a great value.
Ann H.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Best uses very rich flavorful amazing tasteful it's just a really good the best used it's better than cranberry juice and apple juice and grape juice it's just so good.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I'm a fan of Welch's juices. But this one isn't my favorite. I love raspberry. But this one leaves an after taste. Which is too bad because it has a nice taste to it.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
We drink a lot of juice at our house and this juice has got to be the best. Welchs raspberry has just the right amount of sweetness, my kids love this juice
Britney Z.
Britney Z.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a fun drink to have and it is great for anybody to drink and have a goodit's also very healthy for anybody who wants to be not with thirst
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Completely refreshing and tasty on a hot day. I really love to drink this when I want something slightly sweet but not overwhelming.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This juice tastes amazing. Very hydrating and isn't too terrible for you in comparison to some of the other options out there.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
I buy these juice blends for myself and my husband because we prefer juice over soda. These are delicious