BY WELCH'S

Naturally and artificially flavored blend of apple, mango, and passionfruit juices from concentrate.

Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Foodie Expert
I like this product as a drink mixer for sure. It is a little sweet. It it is so nice on a really hot day. I am a repeat drinker of this and I think it has more of a fruit taste than a water taste like the competition.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
Are usually just get the Apple juice but I did try this and they're actually really good little high in sugar I'd like it to be lower but great value for what you get and delicious taste I would recommend it for others
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My kids love this juice and I also like Welch's because there's not a lot of sugar in them which I prefer for when dealing with my children the flavor is really good and they asked for it when we go to the stores
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This taste great at a good price n is a name (brand) u can trust to be good and good for u!it mixes well with adult drinks and just plain eat her way u r sure to love the tast!
Carol G.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
The chillers are good. The price is good and the taste is good as well. Go out and get the chillers they deliver a good tasting, refreshing splash to quench thirst.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
I love anything that has passion fruit and mango in it. This definitely hit home with me. This juice taste really refreshing and it great for a hot summer day.
Chasity B.
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Foodie Expert
Mango is one of my favorites so this is obviously a favorite of mine. I would recommend and think you will enjoy if you like mangos. YummY!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Garland, TX
My daughter absolutely loves these juices. I keep a can or two in my fridge handy. I also love the reasonable price.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR
This is a good blend of juices. The taste is light and sweet. It will quickly become a favorite beverage.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is so good!!! Just a nice fresh taste to it. Definitely doesn't last long in my house hold