BY WELCH'S

Good Source Of Vitamin C
No Preservatives
Pasteurized
Gluten Free
Ingredients: Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Acacia, Beta Carotene (Color), Ester Gum.

Holly C.
Montrose, MI
Are usually just get the Apple juice but I did try this and they're actually really good little high in sugar I'd like it to be lower but great value for what you get and delicious taste I would recommend it for others
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I like this product as a drink mixer for sure. It is a little sweet. It it is so nice on a really hot day. I am a repeat drinker of this and I think it has more of a fruit taste than a water taste like the competition.
Alexa R.
new jersey
I like to switch up between different juices a lot and this is always so sweet and flavorful. I drink a lot of water and I like to have a juice to change  it up and this one is one of my favorites. Overall it's a refreshing juice that I would buy again.
Alicia G.
This taste great at a good price n is a name (brand) u can trust to be good and good for u!it mixes well with adult drinks and just plain eat her way u r sure to love the tast!
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My kids love this juice and I also like Welch's because there's not a lot of sugar in them which I prefer for when dealing with my children the flavor is really good and they asked for it when we go to the stores
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
The chillers are good. The price is good and the taste is good as well. Go out and get the chillers they deliver a good tasting, refreshing splash to quench thirst.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
I love anything that has passion fruit and mango in it. This definitely hit home with me. This juice taste really refreshing and it great for a hot summer day.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
A good drink to pair with breakfast or with a snack. It is good and refreshing! I has good balanced flavor. It is not over whelming or ton sweet to drink
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Mango is one of my favorites so this is obviously a favorite of mine. I would recommend and think you will enjoy if you like mangos. YummY!
Crystal H.
Naples, FL
Like this Mago Passion only bought because they did not have Peach Mango anymore. They have changed the recipe it seems much lighter.