BY WELCH'S

Naturally and artificially flavored blend of apple, pineapple, and cherry juices from concentrate.

olga m.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Its a pretty nice tasting juice but I feel it is too sour and doesn't taste good with food. If you are drinking it just to drink some juice it is nice. I bought it once and I would probably recommend for other but like I said, not good with food. it distorts the taste of the food to much.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
I already don't love fruit punch. But i do usually love Welsch's fruit juice. this guy is nasty! I shouldn't be too surprised or upset just because it is so affordable however I'd like to drink something less viscous and salty!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
This juice tastes soooooo good. It's the perfect blend of fruits and flavors. I drink this all the time. This is definitely worth your money and better than so many other juices. I would buy this over and over again.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
Welch's is one of my favorite brands of juice and the Chillers is now my favorite type of juice by them.I has really good flavor to all of the different ones that they have and they're not expensive to buy.
Anyssa G.
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
I buy welchs for the kids to drink for dinner they love it. They are always excited to see what flavor I get them. They drink it in no time always have to keep a large stock in the house for them.
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
Foodie Expert
I bought this drink because i was looking for something different to try. It has a good taste. I was expecting a different taste but i think it was worth the price i pay.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Walmart has the best deals and foodmax my they are usually only 2 dollars there. Hess juices are so good. They aren't to sweet unlike others.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
This juice is so delicious and I can't get enough! It's a great value and I can taste all the different flavors in the fruit punch.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
This juice is tasty and affordable. I'd say that's a pretty good combo. Love the variety of flavor.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Portland, OR
Taste great but the juice never last longer then a couple hours. Not happy with price for amount.
Lori W.