BY WELCH'S

Good Source Of Vitamin C
No Preservatives
Pasteurized
Gluten Free

Ingredients: Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Gum Acacia, Ester Gum, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40 (Color)

Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
Its a pretty nice tasting juice but I feel it is too sour and doesn't taste good with food. If you are drinking it just to drink some juice it is nice. I bought it once and I would probably recommend for other but like I said, not good with food. it distorts the taste of the food to much.
Chante P.
Welch's is one of my favorite brands of juice and the Chillers is now my favorite type of juice by them.I has really good flavor to all of the different ones that they have and they're not expensive to buy.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
I already don't love fruit punch. But i do usually love Welsch's fruit juice. this guy is nasty! I shouldn't be too surprised or upset just because it is so affordable however I'd like to drink something less viscous and salty!
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
This juice tastes soooooo good. It's the perfect blend of fruits and flavors. I drink this all the time. This is definitely worth your money and better than so many other juices. I would buy this over and over again.
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
I buy welchs for the kids to drink for dinner they love it. They are always excited to see what flavor I get them. They drink it in no time always have to keep a large stock in the house for them.
Adilene P.
Cameron, NC
I bought this drink because i was looking for something different to try. It has a good taste. I was expecting a different taste but i think it was worth the price i pay.
Ashley A.
my kids love the Welch's brand of juice an really love the fruit punch flavor it's not bad even tho I'm not a fan of fruit punch but it does taste pretty good.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Great juice kids love it the husband loves it who doesn't love some good juice we don't drink soda so alil sweetness from juice does it for my kids.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
Walmart has the best deals and foodmax my they are usually only 2 dollars there. Hess juices are so good. They aren't to sweet unlike others.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This juice is so delicious and I can't get enough! It's a great value and I can taste all the different flavors in the fruit punch.
Lori W.