Welch's® Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Mary P.

BY WELCH'S

Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread

Non-gmo*
*Not Made With Genetically Modified Ingredients. Trace Amounts Of Genetically Modified Material May Be Present.

Chia Was An Important Crop To The Aztecs, Prized So Highly, It Was Even Used As Currency!
Product Features
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Sweeteners Or Flavors
No Preservatives

Ingredients

Sugar, Strawberries, Chia Seeds, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Grape Juice Concentrate (for Color), Natural Flavor

Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Best fruit spread EVER! It has a great taste. Sweet but not over sugary. Healthy chia seeds build right in. AND it is non-GMO, which is super important to me. I always eat this on my toast and in sandwiches. The only negative thing is I can't find it in most stores. I will definitely buy this product over and over, as long as I can find it!
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
I LOVE this. Found it a couple weeks ago and I use it daily! It is perfect for my overnight oats. The jelly is perfect and it has the right amount of seeds in it. Will be buying this from now on!
Kimberly K.
For a healthy version of pb&j sandwich is PERFECT! Alone, or in the pancakes of oats, milkshakes, yet it's delicious.
If you like to feel crunchy in jams, it's perfect for u, if not better try another