BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS

Fruit'n Yogurt™ SnacksThe Welch's® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch's® Fruit 'n Yogurt™ snacks, made with real fruit purees and covered in creamy yogurt. Welch's® Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I am only giving this 2-stars instead of one for the concept. I was so excited to see these, in little snack bags, that my daughter could snack on. It was a better choice than many other snacks she enjoys. I have always been a fan of yogurt dipped/covered stuff too! When she first tried them she said she didn't like them. If you're a mom, you'll notice they say this sometimes, when they'd rather play than eat. The second time I tried to give them to her, she tried a couple and handed them right back. I threw them away, figured I will probably love them, so I will just eat the rest. Well, one day I opened up a pack, they were horrible. They tasted like little gummy candies, that were cough medicine flavor, dipped in yogurt. It did not resemble real fruit as I thought it would. It instead was made to taste like the fake cherry candy flavor. Not even a good cherry candy version either. The worst of the worst that leaves an aftertaste that makes you think you must have a cold. That's the ONLY reason I would ever put up with cherry medicine flavor. The other kind, I want to try because I hope it tastes much better...but I don't know.
Lianny F.
Miami, Fl
I just got this frutis snack yesterday and am in love with the test I can't stop . It's healthy snack and anyone can eat it .