Welch's® Cherry Fruit 'N Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Leorys T.

BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

Fruit'n Yogurt™ SnacksThe Welch's® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch's® Fruit 'n Yogurt™ snacks, made with real fruit purees and covered in creamy yogurt. Welch's® Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I am only giving this 2-stars instead of one for the concept. I was so excited to see these, in little snack bags, that my daughter could snack on. It was a better choice than many other snacks she enjoys. I have always been a fan of yogurt dipped/covered stuff too! When she first tried them she said she didn't like them. If you're a mom, you'll notice they say this sometimes, when they'd rather play than eat. The second time I tried to give them to her, she tried a couple and handed them right back. I threw them away, figured I will probably love them, so I will just eat the rest. Well, one day I opened up a pack, they were horrible. They tasted like little gummy candies, that were cough medicine flavor, dipped in yogurt. It did not resemble real fruit as I thought it would. It instead was made to taste like the fake cherry candy flavor. Not even a good cherry candy version either. The worst of the worst that leaves an aftertaste that makes you think you must have a cold. That's the ONLY reason I would ever put up with cherry medicine flavor. The other kind, I want to try because I hope it tastes much better...but I don't know.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This Welch's® Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks - Strawberry is a perfect snack for me! I love the taste and the flavor it has. My husband didn't like it because it's too sweet for him but the taste is just perfect for my sweet tooth and I love how it's healthy too! So yummy!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I was very shocked to find that these snacks tasted very good. I'm on the hunt for them now. I do have some snacks to eat before I get them but they are on the list to get when I do eat what I have. They just taste amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!
Janet C.
I got a free sample from sample source.com. Tried the strawberry ones and loved them. There was no aftertaste. Balanced flavor or yogurt and strawberry. Will definitely buy.
Jessica N.
Such a yummy snack! Great taste! I love that it's gluten free and low fat! I am a bit disappointed that ies 80 calories still a little high. Still a great snack fir the kiddos!
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Tiene un rico sabor, no es mi favorito de los 3! Le daría el segundo lugar! Perfecto para un snack low fat y poca azúcar! rico para niños y adultos también!
Lianny F.
Miami, Fl
I just got this frutis snack yesterday and am in love with the test I can't stop . It's healthy snack and anyone can eat it .
GABRIELA B.
This gummies are great! My One year old son loves them! They are tasty but not too sweet. The outside tastes almost like white chocolate and the center is so soft and yummy!

back