BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

Welch’s® Fruit ‘n Yogurt™ Snacks are the delicious snacks that are made with Real Fruit and covered in Creamy Yogurt for a melt-in-your-mouth taste the whole family loves.

Buy on Walmart*
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
These are delicious! Perfect when you get a sweet tooth craving but want something low fat. These have 100% Vitamin C, 25% Vitamins A & D and 10% Calcium. And only 80 calories/pouch! They remind me of Yogos, but they don't sell them anymore. And I feel healthy eating these! Lol.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I was expecting a dried blueberry covered in yogurt, but these are basically gelatin with slight blueberry flavor with yogurt. The texture was weird, the taste was kind of like soap. I really love Welch's but this in particular was not good. My toddler wouldn't eat them (she loves yogurt and real blueberries)
Molly C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I bought these because I wanted to try something different. I love yogurt covered raisins and I love blueberries so I thought why not.
They were okay just not as good as yogurt cover raisins. So I don't think I will be buying them again but I am glad I tried them.
Erin R.
My children love these. They are a quick healthy snack for children made with real fruit gluten free have daily value of vitamin c has vitamin a& d and calcium great way for children to get calcium in
Sierra S.
Chicago IL, ['', '', '']
Review for: Welch's® Blueberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks 4.25 oz. Bag more...
Love the texture of these: not too hard, not to soft. However, the flavor is not very strong. Still good and healthier alternative to candy!
yajaira p.
Review for: Welch's® Blueberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks 8-.8 oz. Pouches more...
My kids love it when i buy these great for lunches they always go to school with a big smile on there face when i buy these
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: Welchs Fruit 'n Yogurt Blueberry more...
I love these fruit snacks. The combination of yogurt and fruit flavor is great! They don't have that fake blueberry taste either which I can't stand. Both of my kids thought these were amazing and love taking them to school or as a quick grab and go snack on the way to after school sports. Will definitely be purchasing!
Christine D.
Edmonton
These are such amazing snacks!!! Wish they came in a bit more flavours! We buy a box and it's gone almost instantly!! Wish it was sold in bigger portions! Defiantly a must buy item!!
Margaret M.
Review for: Welchs Fruit 'n Yogurt Blueberry more...
These along with the strawberry and delicious! Perfect grab and go snacks that fit perfectly with our busy schedules and they're made with real fruit! I will be buying them
Funmi B.
Vaughan, ON
Review for: Welchs Fruit 'n Yogurt Blueberry more...
Thanks Influenster for the complimentary sample of this product received for testing purpose. They tasted great but I was disappointed to see that this product (Fruit 'n Yogurt Blueberry) as well as the Fruit 'n Yogurt Strawberry which we also received free from Influenster contains artificial flavors and colors. I will not be buying this product again because of this.