BY WELCH'S

These cultivated Welch’s Blueberries grow tall in size and big in taste! Grown in full sun and carefully picked by skilled farmers, the taste of our  Welch’s frozen Blueberries truly stand out among the rest! A Good Source of Fiber, these high-bush cultivated blue beauties are great for just about any, and every dish you can possible add fruit too! Eat them straight from the bag, and you will soon understand why we say they taste like they were just picked!

Britni S.
Plainfield, IN
Work great, but way over priced for frozen fruit. You can get bigger bags for the price of these. They are so many off brands that sell frozen fruit, that’s still just blueberries and pay a fraction of the price.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,121 reviews
I love blueberries and put them on everything the best thing with this is to get a blender and put this in with some ice and other flavors and make a smoothie great healthy snack . I recommend you try it
Christina R.
Who knew frozen berries could taste so good. These are the best. Almost as perfect as freshly picked but better because they last. I'll contribute to buy these sweet treats. A definite recommendation to all my friends.
Jamie M.
Hattiesburg
I love these berries. I use them for pancakes mostly. They are a little expensive, but great tasting food usually does.
Jen H.
York, PA
Love using these in smoothies and with ice cream or just on their own. We love Welch's products. They taste great.
Shelby G.
I love these just the way they come, frozen. A bowl of these still froze on a summer day for me is everything.
Aida b.
Belmont , MA
Making blueberry pie with these is out of this world , sweet clean and best ! Love it
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Really great frozen fruit brand which offers tons of different variety’s and mixes of fruits, and some veggies even. This brand can be a bit pricey compared to no name brands but the taste is great and easy to blend in smoothies
Karina S.
Y cuando de smothies se trata, en mi casa se preparan todos los dias, ya sea con frutas de temporada o no. Me encantan estas blueberries congeladas ya q solo agrego leche, mas hielo, azúcar y listo. Mas nada que desear.
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
These are the perfect addition to my morning smoothies! Great flavour all the time and the price point is good when I find them on sale. I love the resealable bag so that they don’t get freezer brunt.