Welch's® Berry Pineapple Passion Fruit Refrigerated Juice Cocktail uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY WELCH'S

A juice cocktail fit for the beach.

Blend of four juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Passion Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose

Ariel L.
I tried this.. I took one little sip and spit it out. Now when you first taste it, it’s good but the after taste it tastes like chemicals. It taste like the box they put it in. I don’t know if it’s just me but, I know when a juice is fresh and when it’s over processed. This was very disappointing to drink.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
The kids loved the flavor!! I thought it tasted a bit sweet, but for a mixed berry/pineapple/passion fruit drink, the kids thought it was awesome! I also don't like that it's a cocktail juice and so because of all the added sugar, I wouldn't but it often. The kids did have fun making Popsicles though.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
This is actually very good... Their guava and pineapple juice is one of my favorites so when I saw this one I had to try it. I cannot decide which flavor I like more.. This one is great though you can actually taste each flavor .. I will definitely buy this again 👍🏾
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
Delicious and sweet but not too sweet. Really affordable. Nice packaging and very colorful. My son loves this juice. There is absolutely not room for improvement because it's already so good. Perfect value.
Toya H.
To me this juice has a very bitter taste. It doesn't go down easily and leaves a nasty taste afterwards. I would never go to the store to purchase this particular flavor. But my sister loves it!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Yum! This juice has a ton of flavor. It is an excellent addition to smoothies and is great to serve with any meal. I like the refreshing fruit flavors. price is nice too!
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great chaser drink. It really mixes very well with alcohol. Love the taste. This drink is my number one pick when mixing a cocktail drink. Very smooth taste.
Frank Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love welch's berry pineapple passion fruit juice. it is hard for me to find a juice or anything to drink other than cola that is good for me and i really love this juice.
Barbie F.
Hyde Park, MA
My favorite one is the passion fruit version of this. It's my go to. Goes great with any meal or anything I would like to blend with it also. My fave
angie h.
new bern, NC
delcious, this juice is bought and gone in the same day! so not healthy but my guilty pleasure. its just delcious. and the price cant be beat