Welch's ® Apple Grape Raspberry Concentrate

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Since 1869

Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this for my shakes and it is good I love how I tastes , the taste can't get any better then what it is. It's perfect in sweetness and if it ever gets to sweet you can just de water
Kat A.
I love buying and drinking the frozen cans of Welch's juices! They are so good and refreshing! It's so affordable too. I usually buy my groceries at Winco so I save alot of money!
Melissa P.
What can I say about Welch's, its a juice I grew up on as a kid. It was fun to be the one to make more juice from the canned frozen juice. I would sneak bites sometimes of the frozen juice as I was making it. They came in a few flavors back in the day, but always hit the spot on a hot summer day!
Rebecca L.
We always used to purchase this as a child. So, I started buying it for my family. It's refreshing and tastes good. It's by too sweet. It's perfect. I like how you can have it from frozen to some, nice chilled Juice in minutes! It's super affordable!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like to use the frozen drink mixtures to make all of types of mixed drinks. I also like the variety that they have and easy packaging. I think for the price its a good deal maybe make some more flavor options. I would recommend this to others and continue to buy
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
When it comes to making mixed drinks, this is the GO-TO mixer!! I kid you not!! It is so delicious and can be mixed with any kind of liquor from brown to clear! Great for parties and smoothies if you choose!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
My daughter got this frozen Apple, grape, raspberry juice. She added it in a blender with a small amount of vanilla ice cream to make a fun smoothie! It was great! You could use yogurt to make it healthy!!
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this when making drinks or making smoothies whatever just use it for all kind of random things I've been needing just a quick little juice to add to the flavor but everyone should try this
Cara A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product tastes really good. I love to use it to make smoothies and because it is frozen, it makes it so much easier. I have only bought it twice now, but I plan on going back for more! The only problem is that I wish it was cheaper to buy. But either way, will buy again.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
Welch's juice is good frozen or in the bottle. I always know that it is healthy for my kids so if they drink the whole thing it great.