BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksWelch's
Apple Grape Raspberry Concentrate

Welch's ® Apple Grape Raspberry Concentrate

Since 1869

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welch's ® Apple Grape Raspberry Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Kat A.
I love buying and drinking the frozen cans of Welch's juices! They are so good and refreshing! It's so affordable too. I usually buy my groceries at Winco so I save alot of money!
Morgan L.
Yum. I love this and so does my entire family. I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Janell T.
Albion, NY
Love tthe different types you can get, most of all the price, you get a bargain price with these
Cara A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product tastes really good. I love to use it to make smoothies and because it is frozen, it makes it so much easier. I have only bought it twice now, but I plan on going back for more! The only problem is that I wish it was cheaper to buy. But either way, will buy again.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like to use the frozen drink mixtures to make all of types of mixed drinks. I also like the variety that they have and easy packaging. I think for the price its a good deal maybe make some more flavor options. I would recommend this to others and continue to buy
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
When it comes to making mixed drinks, this is the GO-TO mixer!! I kid you not!! It is so delicious and can be mixed with any kind of liquor from brown to clear! Great for parties and smoothies if you choose!
Amy M.
Rome, IL
Welch's juice is good frozen or in the bottle. I always know that it is healthy for my kids so if they drink the whole thing it great.
saskia B.
Jamaica, NY
There taste like the fruit snacks and that is not a bad thing. I love Welch fruits juices and I think they are healthy
Roxana G.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this juice is awesome I love it is my favorite and the grape one is good too.
Rebecca A.
We always used to purchase this as a child. So, I started buying it for my family. It's refreshing and tastes good. It's by too sweet. It's perfect. I like how you can have it from frozen to some, nice chilled Juice in minutes! It's super affordable!

Looking for your answer?