BY WELCH'S

A delicious mix of apple, grape and cherry flavor, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix and serve. Simply delicious.

Ingredients :
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice
Concentrate, Sugar, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Cherry Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural
Flavor, Sucralose

Zhane J.
These are honestly great value, I love how pure it tastes but it also is just a twinge too sweet- the cherry adds that perfect tartness but it still is pretty much a syrupy drink. I like that since it is concentrate- you can water it down a bit.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Something about this juice remind me of my childhood. Just add water my mom would always say. Very easy to make, and has a great flavor. But, sometimes your not always in the mood to make it.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love grape juice. and the Apply Grape Cherry is delicious. It is better than other brands that I have had. I would recommend this to everyone, you have to try it. It is also affordable, which is very important.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
We've bought these before. they are good. easy to make. very inexpensive and affordable. good enough taste as it goes quickly because it doesn't make much. the flavor is a bit strong unless you add extra water. i will buy it again, but not often.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
I've grown up with this juice my whole life. I love that it comes in a container you can use to add the water. Some of them are a little sweet but I just add a little extra water
Chynna A.
Enigma, GA
Welch's Frozen Apple Grape Cherry Juice Concentrate always brings me back to my childhood. I love how easy it is to mix and the fact that it's perfectly chilled immediately after mixing. The whole family is a big fan!
Anne P.
Tipton, IN
the concentrate is more affordable to buy than the already made juice. Not very convenient for people who don't want to take the time to make it though
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
I love grabbing two of these and making a gallon for the kids instead of soda or koolaid. They love it and pick out different ones
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
Used this as my children were growing up very good tasting and I believe in welches and now my grandsons are drinking welches
SALLY M.
This is an amazing great flavored drink very easy to make. I like to add a little less water to get a better flavor