BY WELCH'S

• I use the grape juice with vodka and ice. So delicious an...1 Answers
Tabitha R.
I love the combination of apple and cranberry flavors in this juice. It has just the right amount of each one. I love it cold straight from the refrigerator. If you love apple and love cranberry then try this.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I keep wenches in my refrigerator at all times. I don't want to drink sodas much. So refreshing after every drink. There's times that I don't want to finish my drink because it would be over. I buy every flavor. I do add a bit of sparkling water. Thats a wow.
Harika B.
I love ocean spray cranberries out of the bag to begin with so you'd expect me to hate welch's cranberry juice especially when it's with apple. But you're wrong. I loved drinking this and still enjoy it but recently have cut down on juices for their sugar content. I recommend drinking this once in a while to hydrate and add a nice taste but not everyday.
Sandra J.
I really wish they would make a purely cranberry juice--in this size and this brand. I know it's tart but it's much better for the kiddos. Picked one up while shopping and it saved us from kiddo catastrophe!
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I have had this juice a couple times in office meetings as they always provide it as a drink option. I am not a huge fan. Welch's compared to other brands is a lot sweeter in my opinion. I don't prefer very sugary fruit juices. They should work on their formula and creating that nice balance between sweet and tart.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
These are my guilty pleasure whenever I travel by plane. The flavor is great. However, they are not very healthy and they are extremely sugary. So much sugar that my teeth feel gritty after drinking it. If you need some super sweet juice without the carbonation on a flight, I would recommend this. Otherwise, I would stick with water.
Michelle k.
My dad is the on,y one that drinks this and it always has to be welch. he says the flavor is good and its not over powering for a good price. I usually grab them on the go for him and pack em in his lunch for work. I always buy him this brand and flavor and he never seems to get bored of it.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
When you have to worry about someone having blood low blood sugar in your house this is the best thing to have. It's easy to open easy to get in the house and it's easy to keep. My mom loves it because it helps her not have leg cramps. I try to keep this on hand all the time.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is a great juice and covers up the bitter taste of cranberry juice with the full flavor of an apple. It taste like you just bit into a ripe apple. These juices are affordable and can be found at any grocery store. They are often on sale and are worth every penny.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great tasting juice. if you don't like the bitterness of cranberry, this is a great option. I also love the benefits of cranberry. the cans are great on the go also. a better alternative to soda.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I use the grape juice with vodka and ice. So delicious and refreshing. Has anyone tried this