BY WELCH'S

A delicious mix of white grapes and raspberry, packaged in an easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

Ingredients :
Apple Juice Concentrate, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (For Tartness)

Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
This juice is perfect on a hot summer day! It is not too sweet and not too sour. The packaging is perfect for the freezer, because it's small and able to fit in those tight spaces. The only negative to it is that it takes so long to unfreeze and you are just waiting and dying for it to hit your tongue. Of course, that's a given considering it is frozen.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I love using the white grape raspberry concentrate when making drinks at home. It's helpful if you are using it as a base for punch or another type of drink. It also comes in other great flavors beyond the white grape and raspberry.
Ang M.
This frozen concentrate juice is just as good as if you were to buy it from the bottle in the juice aisle. The only difference is that it is cheaper! You get the same amount and the same great Welches taste! And this specific brand I enjoy much better than just plane Welches grape juice
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
This brings me back soon many memories , my mother used to get these because of her wic. They taste so good , you just let me unfreeze and mix and wa lah! Fresh cold juice (:
Vivian A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This frozen concentrated juice I love it cause is very concentrated and this makes a great refresher so when we go to the pool.they have a variety also the orange is good to
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
A favorite juices of my children, I think welch is one of the best marcas.sin doubt one of the best for adults and children, it is healthy and has vitamin
Heather J.
Cape Coral, FL
My children loves these Welch's frozen juices . They are so easy to prepare and go a long ways. I even had them when I was a child , very good product !!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I haven't had frozen juice in ages and this makes me miss it! This is a great juice that you can make when you want, also can make it adult.... :)
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I first used this when I wanted to make up my own adult punch, it was so good that everytime we go to a party people ask me to make it. Great flavor
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I used to buy this for my twins when they were little. I wish they would still drink it but as they got older they no longer liked white grape.