BY WELCH'S

100% Juice, White Grape Mango Flavored Blend
Flavored Blend Made With White Grape, Apple, And Mango Juices From Concentrate With Added Ingredients. No Sugar Added. 2 Servings Of Fruit (Per 8 Oz Serving). Contains 100% Juice. Contains Natural Fruit Sugars Only. No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, And No Artificial Colors Added. Pasteurized. 2 Servings Of Fruit (Per 8 Oz Glass) = 1 Cup Of Fruit.
 White Grape, Apple, And Mango Juices From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape, Apple, And Mango Juice Concentrates), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
White grape juice is one of my top favorite juices! I prefer it over purple grape juice. I still remember the Welch’s grape juice commercials every time I go to buy grape juice, which is probably the point!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
My 2 year olds favorite juice. We always buy from Sam's club so we can get the multi packs because it goes so fast. I love that the juice is real juice not some fake flavored junk. My kids love the flavor and im happy to give it to them over and over.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I never go without this in my fridge. My favorite! There is not much difference between the welcomes brand and Walmart/Kroger brand. However, it is only about a dollar difference. It is very pricey, but worth it because it's just that good!!
Kristin W.
I love this juice . It pairs perfectly with many things . The flavor makes you feel like you are in a tropical island and you can actually taste the fruit that it is made with. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a juice full of flavor .
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Taste very good I’m pretty sure it’s healthier than most I definitely recommend good packaging definitely a good value my son loves it my husband loves it I’m a repeat customer and I would most definitely recommend to other juice drinker’s
Its j.
This juice is addicting. I can drink the entire bottle in on sitting. I prefer this than most other juices. It has a unique refreshing flavor. I buy it on a consistent basis. It’s so easy to drink and tastes wonderful iced
JaKayla K.
Welch’s products are extraordinarily amazing. Their products is actually very similar to ocean spray in a way. But overall their beverages are really good and i recommend them for any and everyone I’m sure you’ll enjoy them.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an this for the price of one Starbucks drink. It is a little sweet for my taste so I always do half juice half water.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is my daughter and I's favorite juice. We cut it with a little bit of water because the sugar content is a little high for my liking, but it's really delicious. I also like using half a cup of this and half a cup of water with two frozen bananas to make an amazing smoothie for the both of us.