BY WELCH'S

Delicious white grape juice packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

White Grape Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Filtered Water, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Buy on Walmart*
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
This is my family's favorite white grape juice! We love the rich flavors and always have to buy several since it goes so fast at our house! We have bought this many times and will continue to buy it in the future!
Amber P.
I love Welch's frozen juice! Every fun holiday, my family and I purchase a few different flavors, and we just toss them into a blender, and pass it around to everyone! Even though they are frozen, they have the same great taste if they were in a bottle, I wish they were cheaper, but you can feed about 3 to 4 people with one container, depending on glass sizes.
Amber T.
Throwback to frozen juices!!
This juice still meets expectations even if it is a frozen juice. It can be made at any time and cannot go bad for a while as long as it is kept frozen and the directions are followed. It is a good way to control how much concentrate is in the product.
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
I do love this juice. However, I am more fond of the Concord Grape Juice! I remember learning how to make a Purple Cow with this juice and vanilla ice cream on the Mr. Rogers show on PBS while growing up!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good tasting white grape juice. Easy to mix and prepare. When mixed right the taste is very delicious not too sweet it's just right . Have been purchasing for the last couple of years . Great price.
Kristin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Welch's frozen grape juice is great for stocking up on juice without all the space that regular bottles take up, you can get a lot out of the container. I have tried just buying the juice in the bottle but, it takes too much room, i buy this regularly as my kids go through a lot of juice per week
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
This white grape juice reminds me of getting a treat as a kid and out one flavor of juice for the week. Tastes just as good now as it did then and every now and then I'll pick up a container. decent value, although juice overall is getting more expensive.
Jessica P.
My son loves pretty much any juice you give him and this is one of the ones that is requested quiet a bit. However with any juice there will be lots of added sugar as well with this one but if you only do small servings occasionally it can't hurt to bad.
Becky C.
This juice is nothing short of immaculate. The taste is unparalleled by the secretion of angels. My mother used to make it every morning and since she stopped and u moved out my life has never been the same.
Kristen B.
Auburndale, FL
I like that I can keep it in my freezer instead of using up much more pantry space if it were in bottle or can form. As I need it I can prepare it in a pitcher. Welches is my preference brand of grape juice products. I would both recommend to others and purchase again for myself.