BY WELCH'S

Delicious white grape juice packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

White Grape Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Filtered Water, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Buy on Walmart
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
This is my family's favorite white grape juice! We love the rich flavors and always have to buy several since it goes so fast at our house! We have bought this many times and will continue to buy it in the future!
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
I do love this juice. However, I am more fond of the Concord Grape Juice! I remember learning how to make a Purple Cow with this juice and vanilla ice cream on the Mr. Rogers show on PBS while growing up!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good tasting white grape juice. Easy to mix and prepare. When mixed right the taste is very delicious not too sweet it's just right . Have been purchasing for the last couple of years . Great price.
Jessica P.
My son loves pretty much any juice you give him and this is one of the ones that is requested quiet a bit. However with any juice there will be lots of added sugar as well with this one but if you only do small servings occasionally it can't hurt to bad.
Becky C.
This juice is nothing short of immaculate. The taste is unparalleled by the secretion of angels. My mother used to make it every morning and since she stopped and u moved out my life has never been the same.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
WHITE GRAPE! Okay, seriously, this is such a great flavor. We buy this regularly and the packaging is nice and easy to open. It's exactly what I was looking for and easy to make. Everyone should try it!
Kristen B.
Auburndale, FL
I like that I can keep it in my freezer instead of using up much more pantry space if it were in bottle or can form. As I need it I can prepare it in a pitcher. Welches is my preference brand of grape juice products. I would both recommend to others and purchase again for myself.
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Honestly, it has to be the best juice brand out there. I love white grape juice and Welch' s rocks it. It has a light, refreshing tart flavor that your taste buds will love! Way to go, Welch' s!
Lynn W.
Perfect mix of sweet but not too sweet. Loved the taste very smooth. Kids enjoy them, they've become a regular in my family. I recommend them to everyone.
Heidi M.
New Castle, IN
Honestly, it was way too sweet for my liking! I added well over the recommended amount of water. Will probably try a different flavor next time!!