BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% White Grape Juice has a refreshing, crisp flavor that comes from Niagara grapes.

White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), White Grape Juice, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Ally C.
Emmaus, PA
Three stars for delicious taste, but it's got as much sugar in it as soda!  I like to cut it 50/50 with some water as it's super sweet!
The plastic container makes it easy to store and grab, but if you're trying to be eco conscious, it would behoove you to pick another brand if you're avoiding plastic.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
It’s good and my kids enjoy it! If you’re the type of parent who leaves stuff like this in the pantry I suggest putting in the fridge before drinking! Tastes a lot better cold! Packaging is also nice, my kids are always dropping stuff like this and it hasn’t broke open yet!
Amanda F.
Tampa
Purchased at: Publix
I love a good white grape juice. This one is good. For my taste it is a little too sweet. I usually dilute it with water and it’s perfect! I always trust the Welch’s brand for anything grape!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This is so yummy.  I drink Welch's when I am craving something sweet to drink.  I don't drink pop that often so when I want something sweet I will pour me a glass of Welch's White Grape Juice.  Sometimes I will add some Sprite or Vernors Ginger Ale to give it a little kick with the carbonation.  LOVE THIS!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love welch's white grape juice. This is perfect for a mom to start her baby on for the first time drinking juice. It's very easy on their digestive system. I started all three of my kids on welch's white grape juice for their first thing after milk! I very highly recommend welch's white grape juice.
Anais G.
I grew up on Welch's juice products and now with my own kids we buy Welch's on special occasions. My kids love juice and I want to give them the best. That is why I will continue to give them different types of Welch's grape fruit juices whenever we have juice
Chassidy L.
London
Purchased at: Kroger
Welch’s 100% whit grape juice is one of our family’s favorite grape juice! The packaging is simple but attractive! You get the bang for your buck. It’s a little more money then I’d like it to be but because of the delicious crisp taste we buy anyways! We love Welch’s and do recommend getting some especially with flu season!
megan c.
Columbus, Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
Welches is definitely more expensive than other juice brands, but I think it's because they don't cut their juices with apple juice. Welches white grape is my favorite juice hands down.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
At my house, we do not drink sodas, or caffeine. So we keep mostly juices around. This is one of the juices we usually always have in our fridge. Grape, and strawberry kiwi to be specific. I love them. They are not too sweet but not too tart, and so refreshing.
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
This is my go to juice in the summer when I'm thirsty but want something more than water. I love that it is 100% juice, and it isn't too overly sweet for my taste like other juices. I feel so refreshed after drinking a glass of this.

Target