Welch's® 100% White Grape Juice

Welch's 100% White Grape Juice has a refreshing, crisp flavor that comes from Niagara grapes.

White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), White Grape Juice, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Faith M.
This is our family’s go-to juice for vacations/road trips. We like having the individual portions and the convenient size for travel. The product itself is affordable, especially when you consider the savings of bringing drinks with you on a trip versus stopping at gas stations along the way.
India l.
Super good I have been drinking this brand since I was a baby and I got my kids addicted to this brand as well. It is affordable and great quality and they have a good range of healthy juice choices
Tiane F.
My kids LOVE this juice, and so do I! Great alternative to the traditional purple grape juice but it is much more crisp and not as heavy. I love that it spent again when accidentally spilled by little hands. Great juice overall, I do however mix half water half juice for the kids as I find it quite strong for them to drink it straight.
Nhia L.
These #welchjuice are good but have an after taste to it that me and my kids don't like. It have a tacky dryness taste after you drink it. Maybe it's just me but I rather drink #juicyjuice then these #welchjuice because it doesn't have a after taste to it.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Always a fan of welchs juice. It's something I grew up on as a kid and so has my kids. Love that the taste it always good and never bitter. Love that it doesn't have all the added sugars
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
It took me a long time to try the white grape, I don't know why I was convinced that I wouldn't like it but I finally tried it and it's really good. Nothing like regular grape.
LeeAnn C.
I'm usually not a big fan of grape juice, but I really like Welch's white grape juice. It's not as heavy a flavor as most grape juices; it's a little more tart and seems less sugary and syrupy than other regular grape juices. Overall I like it a lot!
Elizabeth B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this flavor juice of all and I will get in any form. I o not get t he sparkling for holidays though cuz it does mess with my heartburn. All the bubbles.
Cynthia T.
Welch's best flavor on the market. I also enjoy the grape flavor. Its refreshing and it has everything I'm looking for in a juice product. So delicious.
Alicia K.
These are great convienent little bottles. They're easy to just grab and go. Theyre the perfect size for little ones too! All that and a healthy juice!