Welch's® 100% White Grape Juice uploaded by Karen G.Welch's® 100% White Grape Juice uploaded by Holly N.

BY WELCH'S #64 in Juice

White Grape Juice - 100%. From concentrate with added ingredients 120% vitamin C. Made from Welch's own Niagara grapes. 2x Antioxidant power of apple juice (per ORAC lab testing). No sugar added. Family farmer owned. Straight from the farm. When I see Welch's on the grocery shelf, I feel a great sense of pride. Because whether the grapes in those bottles came from my farm or from a fellow Welch's farmer, I know families are getting the best. - Steve Gamache, one of Welch's 1,150 proud family farmer owners. Toppenish, WA. Contains 100% juice. Contains natural fruit sugars only. Pasteurized. No artificial flavors and no colors added. Made in USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4180022700'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This is so yummy.  I drink Welch's when I am craving something sweet to drink.  I don't drink pop that often so when I want something sweet I will pour me a glass of Welch's White Grape Juice.  Sometimes I will add some Sprite or Vernors Ginger Ale to give it a little kick with the carbonation.  LOVE THIS!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love welch's white grape juice. This is perfect for a mom to start her baby on for the first time drinking juice. It's very easy on their digestive system. I started all three of my kids on welch's white grape juice for their first thing after milk! I very highly recommend welch's white grape juice.
Anais G.
I grew up on Welch's juice products and now with my own kids we buy Welch's on special occasions. My kids love juice and I want to give them the best. That is why I will continue to give them different types of Welch's grape fruit juices whenever we have juice
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: 1.8 Lt more...
At my house, we do not drink sodas, or caffeine. So we keep mostly juices around. This is one of the juices we usually always have in our fridge. Grape, and strawberry kiwi to be specific. I love them. They are not too sweet but not too tart, and so refreshing.
Mini M.
Review for: Welch's Bottled 100% White Grape Juice, 96 oz more...
I used to really love Welch's white grape juice until I started drinking more water and tea and forgot all about it. The flavor is nice, though maybe a little too sweet. The packaging is fairly minimal and the price is good. I really should go grab another one of these sometime soon.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
One of the best juice's out there! Amazing taste,great cost! Great brand among families! I love it! It is on the sweet side so I do not drink it a lot! I always have this available in my house!
Olivia M.
I really enjoy thins drink. It has a lot of flavor but the only reason i would give it a 4/5 star rating is because it is a little too sour for my liking but i do drink it if i run out of apple juice in my house. It comes with a lot of juice in the bottle. I would recommend this drink to many people as it is also safe for kids.
Kaitlyn S.
Griswold, CT
Review for: Welch's Grape Juice - 64 oz more...
I love the Welch’s Concord Grape juice. As a kid, I loved white grape but I as grew up I realized my love became stronger for dark grape juice. The taste is so sweet and satisfying. I would definitely recommend trying this to others, maybe even to mix with your favorite wine, yum!
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
Review for: Welch's® 100% White Grape Juice 32 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love Welch’s White Grape Juice and have since I was a kid. I need to go shopping and get some for my kids to try. I love the crisp sweet and a little bite to the taste of this juice and it’s unique in taste compared to the other juices like orange,apple, etc.
Kelly M.
I really like Welch's White Grape Juice. It has a great refreshing flavor and it is a good alternative to pop when I want a flavored beverage. I know it is not necessarily a health drink but I feel better drinking this rather than a lot of other options.