BY WELCH'S

Welch's Single Serve Fruit Punch Juice, 6-Pack: 10% juice Welch's juice 10-oz bottles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristie T.
This is one of my top 5 drink varieties. I purchased the 24 pack and I must say that they all taste refreshingly good. The fruit punch is out of this world. This case was under $11 at Sam's Club.
daijah p.
Love love love the orange pineapple ones I buy them weekly and they are nicely packaged and has a amazing flavor combination! They are not expensive and good for a on the go drink! I recommend it for all of they people who are orange fans:)
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I love this! This is my opinion and the taste can be different to different people. This drink is so fruity and my kids love it. It taste better cold. I would recommend for moms with kids. Lol! It a lifesaver.
Christy B.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Welch's Single Serve Fruit Punch Concentrate, Modified 9/10/08 Juice Drink 15.2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
This is my favorite drink to take to work with me. I am sick of pop and water, this is a perfect delicious pick me up. I love the fruit punch flavor. The bottle isn't too big or too small (so many juices are too small) and I would recommend to others that love fruit punch!
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Welch's Single Serve Fruit Bunch packs are easy to carry, compliment any packed lunch, and just taste great. I like that they have just the right amount of punch to quench your thirst but not overwhelm you. It's great for kids, has a great flavor, and doesn't make me feel guilty when I sneak a few for myself.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
I LOVE THESE! They are the best too me. I only drink these. The only downside is, only 6 come in the pack. Wish there were more but other than that, I don't even allow anyone to touch them lol
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
ABSOLUTELY my favorite juice ever! I love it I always buy abd it’s very cheap I pick up at Walmart or the dollar general would definitely recommend
Nique S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Welch's are very good. The flavors are very amazing. The packaging is very nice. If you want to take it somewhere you can it isn't heavy at all.
netalia B.
Portland, OR
Review for: Juice
Mine and my toddler favorite flavor. It don't even last a day in my house. Half a day if we are lucky. My son calls it his red angry bird juice.
3 5.
I like the grape flavor. Having a vatiety of flavors is good. I love the packaging because it is easy to carry any where. I recommend it 100%