Welch’s® 100% Juice With Coconut Water Tropical Berry Grape uploaded by Cheyenne M.

BY WELCH'S

Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water has all the great taste of 100% juice, with 30% less sugar. Made by perfectly blending with Coconut Water, which is naturally lower in sugar than other 100% juices. Great Taste, Refreshing Goodness!

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Coconut Water From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Coconut Water Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Blackberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Fruit Juice (For Color), Vegetable Juice (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (For Tartness). Contains Coconut

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love this juice it goes well with my food recipes I make for myself and for my friends I am a repeat user of this product because it’s high quality for an affordable price that I can afford to keep buying.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Love this juice. The taste is a little different at first but then I found that I really enjoy it. Decent calories for a juice. Not too expensive. Good, quality brand.
Janet B.
Portsmouth, VA
This wasn’t the greatest tasting to me. The coconut water made it have a salty taste that I wasn’t too crazy about. My kids didn’t seem to mind and it also had less sugar.
Tameisha B.
Dundalk, MD
When I first had this I literally fell in love . The taste is literally great! Try it you won’t be disappointed! Also very affordable
Brittany G.
Very refreshing and great tasting. Best when cold. This is a great way to get some fruit. Love the smaller bottles to take on the go
Kelli E.
It’s decent, you can definitely taste the coconut water which gives it an odd flavor. It is nice if you are extremely thirsty
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
We have been drinking Welch’s since we were children. It is the best juice out there as far as flavor and freshness.
Jennifer I.
Cleburne, TX
I LOVE this. It is so good. My only complaint is that I can’t find it anywhere. And I’ve looked at several stores