BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% Juice White Grape Peach is a delicious blend of crisp white grape and peach flavors.

Ingredients :
White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (For Tartness

• Does this have real sugar or high fructose corn syrup?2 Answers
kim t.
Arlington, VA
I love Welch's White Grape Juice. My family loves the original grape juice but not the white grape juice. I like the flavor and sometimes prefer the white over the original. It's not as strong as the original grape juice. It's also no too sweet or tart which is good. To me it's just taste and seem lighter then the original.
Michelle F.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite juice blend. TheWelch's® 100% Juice White Grape Peach is a lighter, more tropical twist on grape juice. I like that they used white grape. The combo with peach makes it perfect. I would highly recommend to everyone and definitely buy this again.
Cynthia T.
Welchs never does me wrong, it's always a brand I know I can buy and always like, it's very consistent and easy to find in grocery stores along with being affordable, however, I wish they had more 'less sugar' options for people who want to enjoy the drink but are health conscious
Morgan B.
Welch’s has the best juices I️ think most can agree, and this might just be one of my favorite choices. It has boldest amazing tasting flavor but yet it’s super light to drink and doesn’t sit heavy. My family loves this juice.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I LOVE juice and Welch’s is typically my go to die to price and the nutritional information. They could be a little better in calories and sugar content but the flavor is delicious and refreshing. Weekly purchase in my house
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
My kids really enjoy this juice. They say it’s made with real grapes and you can taste it! Much better than other brands of grape juices!! It’s good value and affordable so I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amber F.
My favorite juice of all time! Although even as an adult I find juice very sweet, I cut mine with spring water. Fantastic value for the amount and flavor you get. I try to always have one on hand for my kiddos.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
This juice is extremely refreshing, and it taste so great on a hot summer day. It's very easy to find in any juice aisle at your supermarket or even the drugstore. I highly recommend trying this juice flavor out, you won't be disappointed!
Chellsie R.
I love this juice! It’s delicious and since it’s a white juice it won’t stain your teeth. My only issue with it is the price. We go through juice really fast at my house so I look for the most affordable juice.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I am 25 years old and I have been drinking this juice for my entire life and I will never stop! It tastes sweet and tastes exceptionally good when served cold with an ice cube!
Dawn D.
Does this have real sugar or high fructose corn syrup?

Walmart